LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz All-Over-Print

I did not wear it overnight in the end, the tape separated from the nappy, didn't come unstuck, actually snapped of where it is attached, bloody useless, I was so angry i ripped my nappy open. it has tissue paper between the plastic and the padding.

Its funny how everyone seems to have their own ideas on what is the perfect nappy. for me it would be a scaled up version of a late 80's eary 90s U.K. nappy, just like how they were when i first started buying nappies for myself with my pocket money!

Had some problems with the first few nappies from my second batch of these (landing zone tape not stuck down properly, tape adhesive not strong enough), so I let Cuddlz know and they emailed me back today thanking me for my feedback and letting me know that they are working with their supplier to put a stronger adhesive on the tapes. They're also bringing out an XL nappy. They're sending me some extra nappies to replace the ones I had problems with, too. :)

• Like 1
Had some problems with the first few nappies from my second batch of these (landing zone tape not stuck down properly, tape adhesive not strong enough), so I let Cuddlz know and they emailed me back today thanking me for my feedback and letting me know that they are working with their supplier to put a stronger adhesive on the tapes. They're also bringing out an XL nappy. They're sending me some extra nappies to replace the ones I had problems with, too. :)
Thanks for the info. Can be good to wait then so the can fix the problem. Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, got my replacement nappies from Cuddlz last week. I expected to just be sent a couple of sample packs to replace the ones that were faulty. Imagine my surprise when they had sent me 2 full packs of 10. :thumbsup: