LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I changed my Profile photo/avatar to a new aniGif that I made using unFREEz animated Gif maker. It works fine on the profile page but not anywhere else here, such as forums. This is the first time ever that I have had an unFREEz aniGif fail. I got unFREEz because the aniGif generator I used with XP does not work with Win 7

What to do?

Thanks

The new one isnot thumbnails. The process was that they were converted from bmps and rezied using the IrfanView Batch convert and resize then fed to unFREEz just as the one on my profile page. My original avatar/photo was made using GIFAnimator on my old XP system/ Also This one works just about everywhere else

Don't know what causes it at present, but I noted when I switched mine a while back it did the same thing. works on profile but not on the forums proper. Need someone that works with these things that is more informed than I. I also see them on other sites and they work, so not sure why they don't here. Sorry couldn't help on this topic. :( I kinda like them.

I presume you also used an aniGif. The old anigif worked up until I changed it and I still have it can can re-install it here to see if it works again. I used unFREEz,, well-known and recommended anigif freeware. my old one was made with a free version of corel Ulead GIF Animator when I furst came here in 2010. What did you use?

I wonder if it has anything to do with it being "thumbnailed" when pulled into forum posts? I can download both to my desktop (the original sized one from your profile page, and the thumbnail from here). The original works, the thumbnail doesn't. I wonder if it would work if you created one the size of the thumbnails (100x100) and uploaded that one?

Still no go

Even the old avatar is broken and does not work

While it did not do any good here. I found a way to get my Gif Animator working on my Win 7 OS. The Copy that I have on my old computer wa v 2.0 . This is an older version of Corel's Ulead Gif Animator that I got as freeware My old unit is controlled by my new one via wireless network so I made a copy of my new Photo there and uploaded to DD and it did not work. Now, I really liked that app: In terms of features and things, it puts a diaper and rubber panties on unFREEz For one thing it has an Animation Wizard that will make a very nice aniGif: Great for newbies and you can run it straight up and get some very good results by going into the details of aniGif-ing if you are proficient. Even with the Config error it will run . This was a pro version once. It's Corel Ulead so it's a good name. It just seems to have become abandonware (Corel having moved on)

What I just did was went to my old unit, C/Porgram Files >Ulead GIF Animator Version 2.0 and copied in and pasted it into the x86 program files folder on my new uiit and ran GA_MAIN. EXE. First my Avast! Security wanted to know if it was all right and I told it to continue as normal. Then I got a u3.cfg error that said that Windows could not read the Version info so I pressed OK thinking "Well Christine, another brilliant idea wet the bed; Nice try. To my surprise the interfac escreen came up and I tested the app and it worked fine. In short, I got away with it. Now when I run it, I get the error message but if I press OK it runs just fine. I had earlier tried to use the GifAnimator setup but it did not work

GIF Animator is a great program and as a freebie, gets ^^^^^ [5 tiaras], and I got v2.0 as freeware since it's an older version. If anyone is interested, I should be able to zip it up and put it somewhere at RUFFEISL & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME (If Nurse Bridget will let me) and make a link to the zip and it can be downladed, it being the case that Windows 7 does not like the setup app