LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic/rubber Pants Suggestions For Smell

I haven't exhaustively sampled plastic pants, but so far nothing I've ever tried is even close to being as good as the latex pants that AC Medical sells. I'm talking specifically for containing odors. I've spent hours with people who know me well enough to tell me I stink without anyone noticing a thing.

AC's website, and payment method, is wonky, but I've ordered from the 3 times now and never had a problem. I'd definitely recommend them.

Are you concerned about the plastic/rubber holding the smell after washing? If so, there are various odor eliminators you could spray on them. We used to use something called "Abolish" on pet urine odors. There is also "Febreeze" spray and Glade makes a similar product that really eats up bad odors. One thing to be careful of, though, is that some products may deteriorate certain plastics. I wear PUL (polyurethane laminate) waterproof pants that come clean with a basic laundry detergent washing. I don't use any extra chemicals on them for fear of hurting the poly coating and the elastic waist and leg bands.