LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti-Flooding Tips

I am trying to release naturally and cannot seem to get it. I feel the urge and push and push but nothing happens.

I usually have to stand up for it to release kind of on its own, but I still have to push. This means I am always flooding. What can I do to stop this and achieve natural wetting?

I have been trying the reverse kagels but I don't know how to relax and go without pushing/bearing down to get the flow started.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-diaper preacher

When you go normally, focus on how things feel when you start to finish. In stead of bearing down to squeeze out the last bit, force yourself to just trickle off. As you do, pay very close attention to how things feel. Try to keep "trickling" for as long as you can.

Once you have a solid idea of what that feels like, start trying to "start" that way rather than bearing down.

That's the key...

To get through this specific barrier I found brute force works best.

Grab some watermelon, dandelion tea, and even XPEL from GMC.

To push through this barrier I found the best thing to do is work with a natural diuretic and counter intuitively hold the bladder until you start leaking. It hurts.

At this point when you've been holding and holding and holding. Your sphincter muscles are going to get tired. At a certain point you'll be able to relax your sphincters and the pressure from the bladder/fluid will be enough to allow the flow of urine without beating down.

You'll want to do this on a day off, as you'll want a combo of fluids. Preferably something like Gatorade to keep electrolytes up and be able to push fluids.

Continue pushing fluids for an entire day (not at risk for water poising under 3 gallons)

And from there your tired muscles will give you the opportunity to start giving your muscles the chance to get the idea of what's its supposed to feel like.

Repeat this exercise as often as possible.

Soon you can do it for part of the day. Then eventually you'll get to the point where you can control release naturally.

Eventually you'll get to the point you can start staying in a relaxed state at all times.

-Blake-

Some thoughts here

I can reach a nearly relaxed sphincter state but not completely, and that takes me 1-2 days of consciously refusing to hold. I start by pushing out whenever I think there's anything in me, keeping a constant concentration in my mind of being as wet as I possibly can (a feeling which I like) :blush: After 3-6 hours my bladder detrussor (the squeezing muscle) tires, the conscious thought becomes partially subconscious, and I start wetting automatically :girl_happy: The pushing still happens, but at a shorter duration and with less pressure for now my sphincters are becoming relaxed too :) I end up wetting in small gushes, not really spurts, and they happen when they want to- usually every few minutes. I stay hydrated well for the first day (or until I reach the end stage) drinking water, coffee, and tea- the latter two make me pee more. I still retain at night in this state, but I wake and pee more often and the chances of wetting in my sleep increase somewhat. I think if I went long enough I could reach the constant dribble state :D

This is as close as I have gotten to constant leakage and once I reach this point, it remains as long as I want it to. It can take from an hour to half a day for me to return to normal though I do have to work on holding it and pee frequently the next day. I would recommend trying the 'breath holding" and/or 'diaphragm pushing' techniques spoken of in other threads in this forum. Being that bladder control occurs in the subconscious mind, I feel that is where the focus belongs. It is actually the changing of a habit which has become second nature to you, so see the holding of urine as retaining poison (which it actually is even though the body can handle it). You don't want that poison to remain in you, you must get rid of it, and the sooner the better B)

Anything you can do to better reach your subconscious (meditation, toga, relaxation stuff) will help you make that connection sooner ;) Trying too hard us counterproductive here, relaxation mentally will lead to relaxation physically, taking you where you want to go afterwards or at least letting you get there. Concentrate on getting and staying wet, not the process of doing it but the effect- the body knows how to do th work so all you have to do is get rid of the bad habit and institute a new and better one in it's place.

Bettypooh

If you are going to push above four quarts of fluid in a day, electrolyte imbalances can become an issue. So can too much sugar from the gatorade or powerade. Have proper rruit juice available, something salty to eat. And if the water starts to taste bad, dont drink it for a bit.

I've done a variation of Blake's suggestion - if you get enough liquid in you, at some point it will want to come out and won't need to be coaxed.

Is it easier without a diaper? Consider practicing without the diaper, standing in front of a toilet, and just relax until the flow starts. Pay attention to what it feels like inside. Do this enough and you'll learn what it should feel like when diapered.

Also, you mention that you usually have to stand up. I've gotten very good at relaxing and just letting it flow (that did take some time), but it is a lot easier when I'm standing. When I'm sitting, the way I'm sitting apparently creates pressure/blockage. I don't necessarily feel the pressure building up, but start flowing when I shift position or stand up.