LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Onzies

Received a couple new onzies my wife ordered for me yesterday. One is a casual shirt with a collar. The other is a standard sleeveless undershirt. I prefer sleeveless (wife beaters) undershirts and she found me snap crotch shirts like this at Kins. She is tired of me sagging in public so she took it upon herself to order me some new ones. I had a couple snap crotch shirts that bit the dust a while back so I was in need of new ones. Since they both fit so well she went ahead and placed an order for 5 more undershirts and a couple more casual type shirts. I love my wife.

I recently made myself a "Onesie" (bodysuit). I'm still tweaking the pattern to make the snap crotch a bit tighter and the leg openings a little smaller so there are no gaps. Love wearing it to bed, though. Mild nights = Onesie, Cold nights = zip-up blanket sleeper.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.babykins.com Jenny will the owner will be more than happy to help you, and as far as i'm concerned she makes the the best Onesies anywhere and i vote with my money and have so far as i know the largest collection of Kin's Onesies in USA , I have every style, every color, and some that don't exist in the catalog because i had them customized in unique ways to suit my disabilities . there is a form on the website for custom clothing measurements download it get someone to measure you and then order what you want because all items are custom made .