LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A/b Missouri

Guest NATURAL27rmbpainting@msn.com

Is there anyone in the Sprinfield MO area that would like to meet? I'm not looking for any kind of relationship, just lookin to find other diaper fans and be able to chill with them. Guys or girls, makes no real difference to me.

I am in IL looking for friends

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What part of MO and IL is everybody in? I'm in South-Central IL a little north and east of St. Louis. 34, Male, Straight, Married, DL, Caucasian, martial artist, wetter but not a messer. Always looking for diapered friends to chill with and discuss diapers. Plus I got a small Jon boat and there's nothing like cruising the river in just your diapers and a life-jacket cuz nobody can see your pants if you don't stand up. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_diaperboy_*

What part of MO and IL is everybody in? I'm in South-Central IL a little north and east of St. Louis. 34, Male, Straight, Married, DL, Caucasian, martial artist, wetter but not a messer. Always looking for diapered friends to chill with and discuss diapers. Plus I got a small Jon boat and there's nothing like cruising the river in just your diapers and a life-jacket cuz nobody can see your pants if you don't stand up.

I'm in Missouri

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. Okay. But WHERE in Missouri!?!? I hate to be a dick and I'm definitely not singling out anyone in particular, but that's the whole point of me posting that I was near St. Louis. Everybody's sitting here going "I'm in Missouri" or "I'm in Illinois" but won't say where. These are pretty big land-masses, people. If you're looking to hook up with some diapered friends, saying "I'm in Springfield" is a whole hell of a lot different than saying "I'm in Hannibal", and saying "I'm in Missouri" doesn't mean a damned thing. And now that I'm sure I've pissed everyone off for stating what should be fairly obvious, I'll just shut up. :bash:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest midget man

IM A A/B LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN THE MIDWEST TO CHAT AND TALK;

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im in Kansas City if anyone wants to chat. paperboy164@hotmail.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

now baseball is cool if you have a few drinks in ya. its impossable to watch if sober unless your a parent watching your child play. mike martz is unique but over all i dont like his way of the game. but you do have to admit that one play he came up with a couple years ago when the rams were on fire with wearner. kurt got up and acted like (and the rest of the offence) he called a time out then we ran the ball in for a TD. that was great! the blues, well, i dont like hockey. its hurleing on ice but i would radther watch hurling. but drunken women trump sprots any day!

BTW im south st louis in oakville.

• 2 months later...