LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies When I'll?

Guest cazinnappies

Hah! I feel the same way. When I'm kinda sick and no ones' around, and I can get away with it, I do it too. x3

Realizing that this is a SERIOUS issue for some other people while it's so relaxing and enjoyable for us is quite the thought, hahah.

Hope you get better soon- being sick really sucks :( But there can be no doubt that the comfort of diapers can be a great help when you're ill, and they can offer practical protection then too ;) Just accept the good they can do for you and concentrate your energies on healing B)

Bettypooh

Not sick exactly but I have a bladder infection and boy am I glad that I am wearing nappies as I am having trouble holding my pee. I wet about three times in bed last night and I generally can't do it lying down so today plastic pants are a must as well :(

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting over flu and have decided to wear tonight to see if I sleep better.

I've had to dress myself, as my OH has fallen asleep, which I have nt done in a while. Definitely not as much fun. I hope a good nights sleep makes up for the feeling that I have betrayed my partner.

I almost always wear when I'm sick. It's comforting and makes me feel better. That said, it also allows me to rest in bed longer without getting up to hit the bathroom. Definitely helps the heal process :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...