LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Needed For A Newbie

I'm in a new relationship with a man who is a DL. I'm an extremely open-minded girl, and have experienced a lot in my young life, but being with someone who has a diaper fetish is very new to me. I'm into BDSM and enjoy being treated like a little girl, but when my friend talked about putting me in a diaper I was a little shocked and didn't know how to react. We've discussed it for several weeks, and I truly want to make him happy, but I don't know what to do. Wearing a diaper is one thing, but going further and using it is another level. I very honestly don't know what to do, and I don't want to disappoint him. Any, and all, advice is more than welcome :)

Since you're into BDSM you understand what limits are and what they mean ;) Handle this the same way- be willing to try what you're comfortable trying, be honest with what your limits are, and be open to discovering new things :D Diapers can be a nice 'toy' to use in this lifestyle even if you don't use them as intended: control, humiliation, punishment, fear, chastity, cosplay, inciting punishment by wetting without them- this is just a short list of want can happen with a clean diaper B)

As someone who likes the feeling of wetness myself, I will suggest that you might want to try this in private before taking it to the level of sharing if you are so inclined. You might find the experience different than you imagined and find yourself liking it- or not. But at least then you'll know, and with that you can have your limits set where they will do you the most good :whistling: For a quick diaper-primer, cloth diapers feel wet, while the feel of disposables doesn't. They vary in their feel with some feeling rather dry but warm, weighty, and swelled, while with others (usually the cheaper ones) the wetness is rather apparent :huh:

Life is about learning and exploring, finding what you like and what you don't, then going for what you like the most with all you can give the effort :thumbsup: Keeping your mind open to all the possibilities is how you get the maximum number of opportunities to find your happiness wherever it is, and new things can be a lot different than you imagined. Wishing you both all the happiness you can stand!

Bettypoh

• Like 1