LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minecraft Anyone?

musicaddict

I have a AB/DL technic 3.1.2 Minecraft server set up for people on the forum, you can get the address here or see blow.

I logged in and had a look around for a bit. Looks like you have a bit of a town going, and some portals and such. If I wanted to come on your server and build, do you have any ground rules I should know about? Areas I shouldn't build? Nobody was on when I checked it out so I didn't stay long or build anything.

I logged in and had a look around for a bit. Looks like you have a bit of a town going, and some portals and such. If I wanted to come on your server and build, do you have any ground rules I should know about? Areas I shouldn't build? Nobody was on when I checked it out so I didn't stay long or build anything.

Build where ever you want, Place a chest on the ground to claim the land and use a golden shovel to claim more land. You can use a stick to see if the lands been claimed. Doing this will stop others from braking your build or taking things from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Build where ever you want, Place a chest on the ground to claim the land and use a golden shovel to claim more land. You can use a stick to see if the lands been claimed. Doing this will stop others from braking your build or taking things from you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the info. I've joined again and started building. My MC screen name has the initials "SJ"

I'm new to the whole technic thing, when I try and join the server it says I need a whole bunch of mods, can anyone provide me with all the requirements please? ^__^

I'm new to the whole technic thing, when I try and join the server it says I need a whole bunch of mods, can anyone provide me with all the requirements please? ^__^

download technic launcher here

when you load the launcher click on the box in the top left and pick tekkit

Andy, I am wondering how deep or high land claims go? I've noticed that creepers do block damage deep into mines, even though you've protected the surface, so I am wondering is there a depth limit to land claims?

Also, after the server reset last night, recipe mode was blocked again. I think this happens after server resets.

I've also noticed that I cannot operate a quarry on my own land claim. Have you had that problem yet?

Andy, I am wondering how deep or high land claims go? I've noticed that creepers do block damage deep into mines, even though you've protected the surface, so I am wondering is there a depth limit to land claims?

Also, after the server reset last night, recipe mode was blocked again. I think this happens after server resets.

I've also noticed that I cannot operate a quarry on my own land claim. Have you had that problem yet?

land claims go down 5 blocks below the lowest block you mined. i can change this just let me know how far you would like it set and It goes all the way to the top of the world block 256

buidcraft uses a fake player to brake blocks so use "/trust [buildCraft]" and it will let buildcraft brake blocks on your land, same for [RedPower] and [industrialCraft].

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...