LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Smell Of Baby Powder

My fiance knows about my DL lifestyle and even enjoys participating once in a while. Last month she switched to a baby powder scented anti-perspirant/deodorant and it's driving me crazy. I never even knew it existed until she started wearing it. I'm certainly not complaining, on the contrary, I just never knew it had such a strong influence over me. Does anyone else find this to be a huge turn-on?

I use it every day, and It's been over twenty years that I have been doing so. Can't believe as old as you are you just discovered it..Secret brand has had it for as long as I remember. My mother wore it when I was young. Back in the late seventys to eightys, they made a colone for girls called Loves Baby Soft. My High School Girlfriend wore it and it drives me nuts. I recently found it at CVS and bought it for christmas as a stocking stuffer for my Mommy/Wife. She wears it all the time and still smells awsume!!!. You should look into it. ;)

Hey Diaperphantom,

I think I've tried that before, I mean I don't regularly wear woman's deoderant but alot of them say "strong enough for a man, but ph balanced for a women." I was at my sister's house, and I forgot my own deoderant. I used her deoderant which was Degree, and I thought it smelled alot like baby powder! I love that smell! :)

Degree has a "powder fresh" men's deoderant - I have been wearing it for a while, then I switched to something else and my girlfriend complained: "You smell like an old man! Where's the baby powder deoderant?"

So, I switched back to degree powder fresh! :) hehe

-zippy

Hey Diaperphantom,

I think I've tried that before, I mean I don't regularly wear woman's deoderant but alot of them say "strong enough for a man, but ph balanced for a women." I was at my sister's house, and I forgot my own deoderant. I used her deoderant which was Degree, and I thought it smelled alot like baby powder! I love that smell! :)

I use it every day, and It's been over twenty years that I have been doing so. Can't believe as old as you are you just discovered it..

:blush: I know, I can hardly believe it myself...as old as I am...lol :glare: In my own defense, only certain soaps, deodorants, shaving creams, etc. are allowed on board submarines, as some are considered atmosphere contaminants. I can't remember if baby powder was allowed or not, but I never thought to look for baby powder scented deodorant. Now that I'm retired I don't have to worry about that. :)