LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disconnect Between Body And Mind/brain?

(Last time, on Dragonball Z!)

(aka backstory)

Before I broke up with my last gf, I was insanely sexually active. I'd try anything once, and a lot of things more than once. After that, I'd not do much more than masturbate two or three times a week.

Now that I'm mostly over the cluster, I've been getting back into the swing of things sexually. Or my mind has been, anyway.

The most recent example would be a couple of days ago. I'd gotten it into my head that I wanted to piss myself. To utterly flood my knickers and work pants with hot, steaming, delicious piss.

So I did (:D)

And then I noticed something odd. On the mental side of things, I was all a flutter about what I'd done. I was rubbing the piss into my clothes, into my skin, licking it off my hands. I was in ecstasy.

On the physical side, however, nothing. Nada. My grrlcock was limp, my nipples soft. There was no reaction.

This has left me wondering if there's been some kind of severance between my physical desires and my mental desires. I mean, I do get off on videos and pictures of other people indulging in the kinks that I enjoy. I love reading stories about them as well. And I'm constantly thinking about wetting and messing myself, and wearing nappies of course. But when doing these things myself, which I want to do immensely and find incredibly hot, I get no arousal from it. But my brain thinks I should be.

Has anyone else ever had something like this happen, or am I completely and utterly bizarre?

~Luci

Sexuality can be weird...

I've dreamed of something exciting to me only to find the reality didn't match- 'normal sex' is like that to me :( Sometimes it's another thing, usually needing another participant, that causes the solo experience to leave you feeling like this :rolleyes: Some fetishes are a let-down afterward leaving unwanted consequences, but you keep going back anyway :whistling: I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes obsessive or overwhelming to you ;)

Bettypooh

This is why I don't consider my enjoyment of diapers a fetish. I like diapers, wetting myself and playing in mud because the way these all feel, and I enjoy pictures of other guys doing the same, but none of it particularly arouses me. And yet I have no problem getting aroused by things that do arouse me. I just figured that not everything I enjoy/my body enjoys is necessarily sexual. Sometimes it's just enjoyment for enjoyment's sake.

Happens to me all the time, I get all worked up about wetting or messing my diaper but have no sexualy gradifaction from doing so.

To me this simply means my diaper fetish has nothing to do with my sexual desires and I can live with that.

I actually belive it is better not to have the sexual desires while wetting or messing my diapers as it removes all aspects of having the diapers leading to a sexual fetish that includes wearing diapers.

I've had times where I've actually wanted to play around in a nice wet diaper but didn't have the physical notion to do so. I've also had time where just thinking about diapers can nearly drive me insane if I don't do something about it. Like Bettypooh siad "sexuality can be weird".

I'm somewhat similar OP. Generally I'm really into (sexually) age regression, diaper pr0n, reading about something new that I might want to try, etc.

Yet at the same time, when I actually wear diapers and indulge in baby play it's not that sexual. I get aroused maybe when I change into my first diaper out of anticipation....but more often then not it's not about the sexual element for me.

After I'm done however, thinking back on the experience often drives me wild. :huh: