LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Hold More With A Onesie

Dubious

Just from my own experience lately and today

Diapers seem to hold more when they are held up by onesie (or similar)

I guess its cause diaper is always close to the body so whenever you pee it will soak there and then spread downwards

If you dont wear anything to keep it against the body, it will eventually sagg and any urine will dribble down and the top part wont soak up any more

Yesterday i wore just the diaper and it got wet in the crotch area

Today I wore (not changed yet as i write this, so had it whole day..), taken off onesie and its wet up to tapes and soaked below and to the ass

Gonna change it in an hour, put on a new and go bed..

• 2 weeks later...

A onesie will help the diaper not sag, and thus is easier for polymer on the back of the diaper to absorb more urine.

As the diaper sags, it's harder for urine to travel up the back of the diaper, where there often is dry polymer that has yet to absorb urine.

A sagging diaper will get to the point that the urine just drips into the bottom, which is typically over-saturated at that point. Diaper leaks, and has to be changed early.

So yes, a onesie will provide a bit more usage out of a diaper. But, so will any tight pants, tights, or anything that holds the diaper around your body more closely.

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers seem to hold more when they are held up by onesie (or similar)

as a long time incon i actually have to disagree with this because thay wont hold more just because there closer to your body(except if your standing all day)

but thay do keep your diaper from sagging

I've been contemplating buying a onesie from Cosy N Dry, I have footed PJ's but they are loose around the crutch so don't hold my nappy close to my body.

The only thing I'm not sure of is that I like to touch my plastic pants when wearing and that wearing something over them would lessen the thrill

That's what I need. I have all kinds of stuff. Cloth diapers, plastic pants, diapers, footed pj's, a own a romper too but I don't have a onsie. I'm going to have to buy one sometime soon.