LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emotional Kind Of Incontinence?

I have stress incontinence all the time, running, sneezing, etc. for which I wear Poise Pads 24/7. I just spot them occasionally if I run whatever. However, I cannot feel relaxed unless I have one on.

Then I have periods like now when I just feel tired and overwhelmed and cannot wait to put on a Depends or cloth diaper (what I can afford) because I start just dribbling in my pad when I am walking or getting up from a chair.

Then I need to change the diaper several times a day with my dribbling. I manage to go to the toilet to not wet myself completely after the first part of the pee dribbles into my diaper--without my being able to control it I must admit although this is frightening to me as I saw incontinent people at nursing homes.

During this time I like to suck a pacifier as well.

Then I go back to just wearing the Poise Pad that stays dry most of the time.

I have had this situation as long as I can remember. It took me a while and a support group to buy the diapers so I can go out during this period and not isolate.

Does anyone else have this situation to share about.

well, while i cannot say that i

have the same situation, i can

say this...welcome to daily diapers!

people here are very supportive and

helpful. i have no doubt that you will

make many friends here.

live long, love much and laugh often!!

your friend, babybrian :)

I do know that a lot of folks feel more 'comfortable' when wearing a diaper or a pad. I do know that I tend to feel safe and secure while wearing a diaper and tend to get rather anxious if I am going without. The use of diapers could evolve into an emotional coping mechanism where the users cannot feel 'safe' without them.

• 1 year later...

I wear diapers 24/7 because I have ms. It's no big deal I been doing it for 15 years. Welcome to dailidi!!!!

:) Hi ABDLINCONTLADY I can certainly identify with what you deal with. I'm kinda the same way in some respects. Welcome to DailyDiapers and relax, enjoy, and feel at home reading the posts :D Alan

Hi ABDLincontlady and welcome ! :D

You will certainly feel amongst friends here as there are plenty of people who have the same or very similar problems-you are not alone. :band:

I think I know where you are coming from. My diaper does not worry me - but I like to be "normal" and go without protection around the house whenever I can - sometimes I end up with damp underwear - but sometimes I have a major flood - often just as I get to the bathroom and cause a puddle- all the extra washing is a bind, but I still try to be dry and get a real buzz when I have no need to change my underwear or jeans for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

your among many here that feel the same way, having to wear an absorbent pad or diaper. I have had to wear diapers since i was a kid, it is just part of what life is for me, i came to accept that is just different underwear for the protection of not having a big wet spot inn front of my pants, or other accident. convinience, comfort, protection,maybe less ppl. would be less uptight if they just wore a diaper and not be so concerned about having an accident, or where the next restroom would be. i wear them all the time and could care less what others think , if my butt looks big. yea so, i wear a diaper!! B)

24/7 diaper wearin' Jazz :D