LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Gets You Into Your "baby Mode"?

scion55

for me it has to be when I'm reading one of my stories and I like to pretend that i am the baby that is why all the babies in my stories are boys, Not only that but some of the videos that i watch such as the ones that are shot from the baby's point of view

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I listen to a free hypnosis track by Arcadia. I don't feel hypnotized, but hearing that sweet voice say all those nice things always makes me feel safe and babied. Also, when I read stories about grown-ups being shrunk in to babies and loved, when I listen to lullabies, when I feel a fuzzy blanket against my cheek, and when I'm sleepy. The smell of baby powder does it too, and the way bubble bath feels.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

For me its when Mommy tells me its time to get diapered. She then puts me in a thick cloth diaper, pulls on my plastic panties & gives me a pat on the butt to send me on my way. After that, I'm hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

Being in trouble (I'm pretty badly behaved in general but Shh. Don't tell him I admit that) and receiving a punishment from my daddy always puts me in a very babyish, submissive mood.

Also I can't resist feeling like a baby the second my dummy is in my mouth or I'm holding a teddy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one thing that for sure puts me in baby mode is becoming tired. When I am tired I know that soon I will be in a diaper and my jammies snuggled up with my teddy bear. I truly regress at bedtime. It's just something that goes back to my actual childhood and being diapered for bed due to my wetting the bed.

sucking on my pacifier always helps to give me the "nudge" if you will. Then, I'll imagine myself in a baby-like room (or find one to look at online, lol) and then I'm ready to regress, put on a diaper and all the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The way my boyfriend/Daddy talks to me puts me in baby mode all the time. It's just little things he does. Like, sometimes at restaraunts he'll just randomly order for me, or he'll cut my food up. He often refers to me as "princess" or "little girl," in public. In the course of a small sentence, my daddy can make me regress from an adult doing my taxes to a baby that wants to be cuddled.

Usual things like sucking my paci, wearing and wetting, the smell of baby wipes and baby powder, and cuddling my Papa Bear. Some other things that put me in that frame of mind is when daddy calls me "baby" or if I'm curled up in the fetal position under the bed covers, especially at mid-morning with the soft daylight peeking through... it's like I'm in a cocoon. It makes me feel so small and babyish ^_^

• 3 weeks later...