LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Have Any Superpower...

No but someone told me I needed to see that movie.

It's actually a TV show. You should see it. It's hilarious!

Go to youtube and search "Karl Pilkington Bullshit Man" and it'll bring up the clip.

I want the power to move through solid objects. I think it's one of the most practical powers there is. Almost everyday I think to myself, "I wish I could just move through this wall." You can get to your destination faster, nobody could hurt you, and you could have a lot of fun playing hide and seek. "Where is he?" (phase through wall behind them) "I'm right here." (phase back through wall)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love the ability to make perfect copies of anything existing or that has existed up to the present. The copies are perfect twins of the original in both the hardware and, where present, the software (they do share for instance the same memories and behaviour patterns).

Soooo useful ^_^

For me I'd love to be immortal. Just having the time to fulfill any curiosity I have would be so awesome. Life is just too short for all we could experience.

As this is probably like the ultimate superpower as well, since if u have all the time in the world, u can achieve any superpower over time, there is still something else...

the eternal youth elixir would be probably my lifelong wish!

I would hate this, unless you would live in eternal solitude you would