LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 Snap-Ez Pocket Cloth Diapers + Wet Bag For Sale Make Offer

Soggydiapers

I have for sale four "Snap EZ" pocket cloth diapers plus a small travel size "wet bag" (for the wet/soiled diapers when out and about) for sale.

These are the "low rise" style that fit more like underwear. Great for daytime use and nighttime if you are not a heavy wetter. Being pocket diapers, you can stuff them as little or as much as you want for absorbency needs, and everything comes apart for easy washing and drying. Snap closures for snug fit and easy changing as well.

While pre-owned, they received limited use from me, and are in excellent shape. No staining on the garments that I can see, and of course, everything will be laundered before it gets to you. From a smoke-free home.

The four colors I have:

Frost blue (like a light blue)

Bluebell (a dark blue)

Yellow (it's a soft yellow, not a bright yellow)

Cherry

All are extra large size except the "Cherry" color, which is a large, but I bought the snap extenders for it to fit like an extra large. The travel wet bag is yellow and I would say fits 2 diapers and stuffers.

If you want to see the company's website it is here:

http://www.snap-ez.c...ketDiapers.html

The pocket diapers normally go for $33 each, and the wet bag is $13. Make me a fair offer. I'll ship via priority mail (flat rate). U.S.A. only.

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks!

Archived