LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boots Staydry Slip

Has anyone tried these?

I understand they are plastic backed and just thick enough to take two wettings.

Sounds perfect for someone who likes to get changed regularly!

Under £10 for a pack of 10 s/m.

If you've tried them, please add your views :)

I think the best you can say about them is that they're easily and widely available. Not all that bad, but for the same price you can get better performance from Abena, Tena or Hartmann.

I found them to have too much SAP, or rather too little fibre, so that the wetness doesn't spread all that well until it's saturated beyond capacity.

On the other hand, as you say, if you like being changed, there's a reason for your mummy or daddy to do it a bit more often... :whistling:

Bought a bag of these a couple of weeks ago and found them to be OK on the whole. They'll take a couple of wettings without any problems as long as you don't flood. I did find on a couple of occasions that the sap that is there does have a tendency to find it's way southwards and bunch up between the legs once they're wet though.

As wetman said though, they are easy to get hold of and of course you have the advantage of automated tills which is great for the more nervous buyers amongst us. They're also pretty plain as well which I know some people find important.

They did at one time use to be a different diaper which was rated by most to be rather poor, but boots have changed some of their diapers and now they are just attends and yes, it does say it on the bag itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stephdiapered

I must be just lucky, that almost all the chemists round my way stock them. Then again there are a lot of OAP's round here so I guess there's a market for them. Though I still buy them mail order as the chemists charge a fortune.

Guest stephdiapered

Haven't tried that particular company. But almost all others I have used, have been discreet, brown box, return address is also vague, like "WXW ltd" so it doesn't give away what the comapny does. You just get a reciept e-mailed. If you use a mainly AB/DL company, like Cuddlz, they do tend to email offers. If you're that concerned just set up a specific e-mail address for buying, you can always delete the whole account later.