LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Planning The Perfect Photo Shoot

Hi all,

I am a budding amateur photographer and a fan of looking at pics of people in diapers. So, I think it's high time to combine these two hobbies and create my own pics. So I thought I'd pick people's brains on what makes a good shot.

I already have some ideas based on pet peeves....For starters I plan on having good white balance and a clean, uncluttered background with good lighting. It also helps to have a well fitting diaper that is not overly soaked.

What about clothes? I think sometimes good photography leaves things up to the viewer' imagination. What about feet? Socks? Props? I'm leaning towards making it an action shot (versus simply posing)

Also some limitations... I'm not unattractive but am not muscular either. Plus I have thick chest and leg hair and don't plan to shave. So another reason for clothes. Also I don't want my face in the picture which adds a whole dimension of difficulty. I plan to shoot it myself but have a decent camera with a tripod so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Jessm5

one thing i hate are obviously staged photos on a set.... where it looks like they were shot in a studio with a fake background, or just a kids sheet on the floor with a few 'props' scattered about...

I like photos that are taken 'on' location.. in someones home, back yard etc.... but at the same time... cheesy hotel room photos are bad too. And you can always tell a hotel room comforter, or nightstand, or even headboard etc.....

so basically, a normal natural setting, with normal people.... of course I am prone to women in diapers... or rather being 'forced' into diapers, and other ab scenes where the woman is being dominated by another....

• Like 1

I agree that natural photos are better than "staged" ones. I also think there are tons of diapered crotch shots already out there! Try for something unique and different. you asked about clothes. I think clothing seems to be a bit more natural. Try for some shots with the person wearing clothes, either sweat pants that show the diaper bulk, pants with the diaper showing out the back or even shorts that seem too small to hide a diaper! Love pictures of someone in shorts where you can see the diaper through the leg openings too!

I've been a photographer for a while (even though I'm on a teeny hiatus while getting settled into my new city) and i have to agree that location is definitely one of my huge things. With location comes time, temperature, lighting, obstacles, environmental hazards, and a myriad of other things that can affect time frames, clothing choices, lighting needs, and maybe the need for a new location.

If you want the diaper to "pop" in the photo, be sure to wear darker colored clothes or use a darker background. Fill light directed on the midsection with an exposed diaper and dark secondary focuses make for nice pictures x

If you wear something with designs and you want those to pop, select just the design colors you want to show and then reduce/remove the color saturation from the rest of the photo :) that's about all the help i can be from my phone xD

• Like 1