LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers May Have Been Too Small?

That is the perfect example of why you should only buy a few samples, rather than springing for a case before you know exactly how they fit.

Not all manufacturers use the same guidelines for there sizing.

It's better to be sure of the sizing before buying a case.

That is the perfect example of why you should only buy a few samples, rather than springing for a case before you know exactly how they fit.

Not all manufacturers use the same guidelines for there sizing.

It's better to be sure of the sizing before buying a case.

Point taken, but he did say he bought a sample pack. So good for them anyway huh! :P

We did measure actually based on the sizing on the website and how many inches are around her waist she appeared to be a medium.......?

By when we tried them on it took awhile to get them on.... And they were a tad too tight? They didn't chafe but then she didn't wear them for very long either..... Should we buy a sample pack of the next bigger size?? If she ever used them...... Would they leak??

Any help will be appreciated by both Lilly and myself...

Thanks in advance!

:)

one of the thing i have noticed with many diapers, is that the waist size is accurate, however adult diapers are essentially 'one cut fits all' forgetting that woman have hips and a more prominent butt than men, so while the waist size may be correct measure, because our hips are wider than our waist and our but sticks out more, it 'eats up' more of the diaper thus creating a tighter fit.

well if u feel the size you got doesn't fit well, than get the next size up.... buy a sample of the size up.... it might be a bit to lose on the actual waist, so what i do is buy decorate packing tape and wrap it around once.... it keeps it tight AND makes it look cute.

I found with nappies it is mostly trial and error. Make her sit on a towel or get a bed pad until you know her wetting capacity and how to make them fit snug and comfortable, then go from there. Really isn't much we can tell you than you will figure out the best way with experiments. It is never exactly the same for any two people.

Oh, another thing you can try (something that I do on bad days when I have to lay on my side and can't get up for a while) is put the moderate absorbency pads in the sides of the nappy where there is no padding. I find that if I just lay on my side and wet, it leaks right out, or if I am sitting and my bits are pointed upward rather than downward into my crotch. It is rather annoying. One reason why I can't wait for my mommy to be home and we can get some cloth nappies for me so I can lay in any position and not worry about leaking since there will be no open seam in the sides. >.<

Ahhhh I see.... Hmmm thank you! :)

Though we haven't gotten that far with all that yet.....

It's hard to indulge in this sort of stuff when myself and her biological mother are the only ones who know about this side of our relationship.....

That and an old aquaintence of mine and her young son....... Well he's old enough to know about this stuff...... We don't expose him to it..... They live with us and we live with LiLithe and her biological family (brother, mother, father). So it's crowded and it's easier this way......

But also harder because we have to hide it from her brother and father and her brother is always bringing friends over so it's hard to indulge in it and do anything....

And she was finally getting over feeling awkward about it...,,

Thanks LiLithe thinks he suits me.........

Since that's my name in real life.........

:)

do you have your own room? voila, just do it in yiour room with teh door shut... get a lock for hte door if need be.

My boyfriend and I live with his parents... we have never had the need to tell them... why would we... we have our own room.....

they have guests over.... and we have family visit.. when family is here, we do put the diapers and stuff in the closet, and out of hte bathroom, and don't engage in it with them here... otherwise, we've never had an issue and never needed to tell anyone....

With the exception of DRY24/7 every diaper sizing seems to be a bit "optimistic" on the sizing. While things allegedly fit 32-44" in medium, I almost always need a large.

The real ouchy was the discovery trek mountain brief in size LARGE which is no where close to being able to fit me right square in the size range.

$45 mistake.

• 1 month later...