LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don't Really Know What I'm Supposed To Do?

nick_1494

So my boyfriends really into ab and when he told me i said we'd give it a try (of course i thought he wanted to be the baby until I woke up the next morning in a diaper) we had some fun and it was over in like an hour because we both had to get to class, but now we have a week off and he wants to do it for the full week, 24/7. I have no clue what this week will entail exactly and was hoping some people here may be able to give me some clarity. I mean I get what he's supposed to do, that's pretty straight forward, but what am I supposed to do? Do I act like a baby? Do my normal routine wearing a diaper? I really don't understand.

If he literally said 24/7, all that entails is, well. Wearing for a week solid.

As for behaviour, if that's all you were told, one week 24/7, then we can't really guess either.

Honestly? Just up-front ask him, he won't bite over you wanting to know :P

Have fun!

Well, to be honest, I hear some reluctance on you part. (but I hear a lot of thing that aren't real) :P

Are you participating because you are interested?

Or is it because you love and wish to please your B/F? (btw, that may sound like a judgment but it's not.)

You asked

...Do I act like a baby? Do my normal routine wearing a diaper? I really don't understand.

The question you should be asking is... Do I (meaning you) want to act like a baby?

While I find it kewl on your part to be tolerant and open minded. Also keep in mind...

Some people just aren't into diapers. (never have & never will)

And some think they aren't. But discover later in life in these sorts of ways.

Do things YOU feel comfortable with.

If it's too fast, ask him for a "slow down" or a complete "break". If he loves you the same he should and will.

Here's an example of how different we are as a "group" a.k.a. to the ouside world as those "Diaper People"

I think they're just jeoulous, but I digress...

For me, I consider myself to be a D/L (diaper lover). But I will still attach myself to babyish things.

I love my Nuk 5 paci, my new diaper bag, and stuffed bears and such.

But I am nowhere near being an AB (adult baby). Pretty sure of it.

Even though I was this way before there was a name for it. Baisically all my life.

Although I think AB's are cute, It's just not my thing...

But I consider many here friends. Even some of the "Dirty Boys" (and Girls). I'll save that explination 4 later if needed. :P

I love to role and/or age play as an older Toddler or Pre-Schooler.

So there are no rules within our community other that the obvious.

I wanted to include below...

Otherwise talk it out with your B/F and have him come in here as well. (if he's not a member already.)

I don't know the details and it's also sometimes a personal & private thing between couples.

I tend to try too hard sometimes. Wishing for everyone to be happy (in or out) of a Nappy :)

So it's hard to give a individual as well as fair opinion about it all.

But I hope I helped. Luv & Huggies 2U both!

MY SOAPBOX STATEMENT:

What "WE" as a collective group agree on is: (Mikey has it posted somewhere 'round here, but I'll say it my way...)

This "lifestyle" or fetish or whatever it is to each of us members here individually, has never and should never involve real children.

And that's where we as a group get so misunderstood by those who do not wish to take the time to educate themselves about us.

I only added that because I don't know where you are on this discovery. But I just wanted to add it.

Did I say that okay B.P.??? :)

It seems like maybe this was posted for Turkey Day break? I hope everything worked out, and you had a sit-down to what you both wanted.

It seems you're pretty flexible- and just want to indulge him in his kinks, and make him happy. That is great to hear and pretty rare, honestly. Many who aren't into the scene set boundaries to what they want and don't want to be involved in.

There's all types of roles in the scene. From baby, to little boy, to daddy/caretaker, a fellow baby to play with, to simply just two lovers in diapers- there's tons of roles, and you seem uncertain to which one you're involved in. My point of the last bit was just to say there's plenty of options- and he might have a certain need he wants to fulfill.

You need to be honest, tell him you're very happy to be a part of such a important part of his life- but that you want to help make it special and know exactly what he wants. He might just like the security of being in diapers with someone else- but then again, he may want to baby you/be babied.

Make sure you're comfortable with it, too. You're as much a part of this as he is. Make sure you enjoy what you're doing. If there's a certain part you want to do more than another (say, changing him instead of being changed), make sure to speak up. He'll probably be happy that you want to be a part of such a private aspect of his life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...