LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Cottontail

Hello!

I joined a couple of weeks ago, then promptly left town on vacation, so I didn't have a chance to properly introduce myself (and I can't be bothered to do much posting from my phone). I've lurked a bit over the last year or so, and figured it was time to de-lurk somewhat. :) In short: I'm a Seattle native and current resident of the greater Seattle area. I'm 36 years old, male, straight, married, and a biological daddy to two school-aged children. I'm a software developer and electrical engineer, and tend to enjoy all manner of geeky, technical hobbies.

For almost as long as I can remember, I've had an inexplicable desire to wear diapers, something that I only indulge in private (wife is aware and tolerant, but non-participating). I'll classify myself as a DL, but with a very slight AB tilt; I like the babyish diapers and accessories, but don't age-play at all, at least not outwardly. I'm here mainly to read and discuss, and though I enjoy the occasional meet-up, I'm not seeking real-life relationships, and am definitely not looking for intimate ones.

Despite having been aware of my diaper interests and of the AB/DL community for many years, I'm relatively new to the "scene," having begun discussing this stuff only just over a year ago. Still, for those who toddle around between various boards, my username and avatar may be familiar. It's great to be "out," even if mainly in a virtual sense! I look forward to joining in the discussions here and to making new friends.

Cheers,

Cottontail