LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For What Its Worth.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi.

i am glad that curious comes here. she has made this chatroom a lot of fun, (lol even tho she thinks i rotten) :)

i come here to have a good time and chat with ppl who r fun maybe sometimes i get upset, but lol i always get over it, and i am ready to b friends again. lol curious knows about that.

so curious if some ppl not like u not worry about it ok, u do have friends here and i am one of them :)

love yas

heather

Thats it....I have had enough.....I am never ever ever going to come back........I am soooooooooooo ill I am dead and my wooden leg just fell off cos.......me :roflmao:

ppl are always ganging up on me cos I call them names and I bad mouth them....whats their problem.....I said I am going...so dont try and talk me out of it.....no dont I have gone forever.

Hi there.........I am back did ya miss me :roflmao: dont start cos I might spit me dummy out again and leave......cos I am only just back from the dead having had a bad dose of COFF COFF....... and what the hell is a hippocrit....is that one of those senior moments or a harry potter job....not sure.........but dont start cos I will leave again!!!!

Hi there.......back again ......phew this is hard work......now who can I have a pop at now......hey about the land the of the free......nope I live in the Uk....mmmmmm thats ok I am still leaving for free......so lets slagg the poms!!!!.......by the way have I told you I am never ever ever ever ever comming back COFF COFF........I did oh shucks...well Im not so there.......ever.

:roflmao::roflmao: guess who ........yep its meeeeeeeeeeeeee....just thought I would come back....I know I said that I wouldnt ever come back......but hey.......I aint got a real life and nobody likes me ....and well I havent got any where else to go..........and as for curious and all pins (thats me....heheheh) other friends :wub::wub: .......why...cos they are real and they dont lie and when I need help they are there, and like wise I am there for them and thats why more chat is done in yahoo conference......by invitation only...funny how one or two ppl havent had an invite to the ball

Thats it....I have had enough.....I am never ever ever going to come back........I am soooooooooooo ill I am dead and my wooden leg just fell off cos.......me :roflmao:

ppl are always ganging up on me cos I call them names and I bad mouth them....whats their problem.....I said I am going...so dont try and talk me out of it.....no dont I have gone forever.

Hi there.........I am back did ya miss me :roflmao: dont start cos I might spit me dummy out again and leave......cos I am only just back from the dead having had a bad dose of COFF COFF....... and what the hell is a hippocrit....is that one of those senior moments or a harry potter job....not sure.........but dont start cos I will leave again!!!!

Hi there.......back again ......phew this is hard work......now who can I have a pop at now......hey about the land the of the free......nope I live in the Uk....mmmmmm thats ok I am still leaving for free......so lets slagg the poms!!!!.......by the way have I told you I am never ever ever ever ever comming back COFF COFF........I did oh shucks...well Im not so there.......ever.

:roflmao::roflmao: guess who ........yep its meeeeeeeeeeeeee....just thought I would come back....I know I said that I wouldnt ever come back......but hey.......I aint got a real life and nobody likes me ....and well I havent got any where else to go..........and as for curious and all pins (thats me....heheheh) other friends :wub::wub: .......why...cos they are real and they dont lie and when I need help they are there, and like wise I am there for them and thats why more chat is done in yahoo conference......by invitation only...funny how one or two ppl havent had an invite to the ball

UM NAPPY! now that was cute! LMAO! u guys really crack me up! LOLOLOL Nothing like my friends i tell ya!

Curious

:excl: curious i have just one more thing to say boute this so please others cover u ears because im gonna scream:

I LOVE U CURIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think its time to delete cookies :P

stay diapered

peter

I LOVE U TOO MY SWEET SWEET PETER!! AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT DELETE THE COOKIES I WANT ONE IM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Curious

Well I didnt start this thread for ppl to think its stupid . It was a simple explanation to my friends so they know im not here to run anyone off. And of course cynda had to make it all about her. Like she always does! So for whoever thinks its stupid, Im sorry! I did what I felt I needed to.

Curious :(

cynda,

not everything is about u, no matter how much u want it to b.

no one cares about u

the truth plain and simple.

i and a few others have given u countless number of constructive critism.

u have chosen to ignore it all. that is a decision, that u'll have too live with.

i wish u luck with that i really do.

on the other hand, curious don't let the idiots out there stop u from posting cos they think they r gods.

in america u have the right to speak ur mind.

so there tomeee, and socalgav.

everyone has a voice including u ppl.

we don't have to agree. but let us be heard.

love yas all :)

heather

damn what a whiner

For what it's worth curioius

I came in to the chatroom tonight and how many of you ganged up on me tonight huh.?? I didn't say more then 4 words in there and BAM you all started in on me with this COFF COFF bullshit... well I ignored every one of you guys..Everyone one of ya...and said You guys cause your drama

THEN I get accused of starting a fight...HOW the hell did I start a fight when YOU GUYS were doing COFF COFF bullshit? eh

WHAT ever... let me know when you all can grow up..

I don't blame kimmy for leaving..... cause a few of us are leaving due to the Curious acts like she owns the chatroom horse crap and the Cynda hate club..

SO figure it out.

Your and your "gang" nastiness are driving people away.

Don't like me, I could care less..but atleast stop the drama in the chatroom..some people getting really sick of it. Me Included.

Tinkers really grow up and quit kissing ass.. One thing I dispise are hipocrits.. say one thing and do something else... and most of you do that when curious aint in the chatroom. You come in and Hi Cynda how you doing blah blah blah...but let curious be in there and you turn into major hipocrits...

Some of ya need to decide when You need a friend is curious gonna be there for you..or is she going to belittle you like she does me? hmmm.. How many of you are really there to listen to people ..and how many of you come into chatroom just to talk bs? how many of you turn off the computer and give another thought to the person you've chatted to that day..NOT many... so personally speaking if you don't like me ..I don't give a crap..cause most of you don't give a crap about me..or anyone else Really in this chatroom.. SO stop the stupid drama and deal with your real lives... Use the chatroom for entertainment and stop trying to belittle each other and offend people... Period.

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM hipocrit Geesh i never said i liked you or your comments CYNDA. What i do tell you is stop your whinning and get a life. :horse: take that

You said WARNING when Kimmy came in

It Offended her Curious.

You don't know when to let up Curious

You just don't know when to stop..Nor do your friends.

Heather you keep posting Coff Coff. Don't know when to let up.

Just stop alright... you all just give it a rest.

A few people left out of chat today cause some of you didn't let up.

JUST STOP..... I put you all on ignore and that wasn't good enough a few of you keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..

But hay ... You want to entertain yourselves.. You do not know when to stop ..... Hurt who you want ..do what you want..You in a law all to your own.

You just do not know when to stop hurting people... You do not care who you offend or who you hurt....

The Coff Coff stuff... Getting old. You all think it is funny well it is getting stupid.

I do not care who is friends with curious or whoever else.. doesnt matter... you want to know WHY people get offended... well it is cause you all keep going on and on and on and on.... THAT'S WHY.....

Just knock it off... Bet ya can't Bet you will have to post just one more time... it will kill you not to.

I bet you will post just 1 more statement. You won't be able not to.

Just a few problems here.Lets remind ourselves of cyndas first rule of internet chats and forums "do as i say, not do as i do".

Who goes on and on about stuff?? lets see who is always whineing about being ill???

Who won't be able to wait to post again??? Lets see was it someone who was never going to come back???

Who has offended just about everyone??? Damn thats a hard one.

Who tries to be a law unto themselves?? Could it be someone who lives by the qoute "do as i say, not do as i do"??

Who wants stuff to stop because it's getting old??? Everyone wants you to stop going on about your illnesses

And who are all these "people" you keep mentioning in your posts??? we never see them....Are these people like ALL your friends????

NOw of course non of her posts ranting about what others say or post shouldn't be there as she has us all on ignore...how does that wo*k....now i'm no expert but i'm guessing she can't resist seeing whats being said

Feel free to answer any of these points cynda, like why you expect us to stop doing things you do???

It Offended her Curious.

JUST STOP..... I put you all on ignore and that wasn't good enough a few of you keep on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..

But hay ... You want to entertain yourselves.. You do not know when to stop ..... Hurt who you want ..do what you want..You in a law all to your own.

You just do not know when to stop hurting people... You do not care who you offend or who you hurt....

The Coff Coff stuff... Getting old. You all think it is funny well it is getting stupid.

I do not care who is friends with curious or whoever else.. doesnt matter... you want to know WHY people get offended... well it is cause you all keep going on and on and on and on.... THAT'S WHY.....

Just knock it off... Bet ya can't Bet you will have to post just one more time... it will kill you not to.

No I never did say warning when kimmy came in! NO I DIDNT! PROVE IT TO ME! the only time i say warning in the room if u were smart enough to notice cynda is when im typin too fast and i get the daily di warning! from now on , please get ur story straight before u open ur trap! If I said that show me! All i do when she comes in is leave! and cynda i know u think everything is about you, but its my perrogative if i dont wanna be in a chat room when someone else is! if shes so insecure that she leaves over me exiting when she enters then she is weak and feeble as u are! I did NOT say warning ! i dont even say warning when YOU enter why would i when kimmy does!? ppl like kimmy there so why would i warn!? the only one i should warn ppl about is ur degenerate self , and i dont! cause they all know ya! SO no warning needed. If kimmys hurt over me leaving the room when she enters then so be it! Take care and if ya doint like me dont post in my thread! Cause believe me I can do wiht out seeing ur stupidity on my threads! ty! BYEBYE NOW!

OH and it is kind of sad that to ruin me all u and kimmy can do is tell lies! LMAO~ thats pretty desperate! LOL All the stuff u two say , u have no proof of . that is so strange! LMAO!

Curious

No I never did say warning when kimmy came in! NO I DIDNT! PROVE IT TO ME! the only time i say warning in the room if u were smart enough to notice cynda is when im typin too fast and i get the daily di warning! from now on , please get ur story straight before u open ur trap! If I said that show me! All i do when she comes in is leave! and cynda i know u think everything is about you, but its my perrogative if i dont wanna be in a chat room when someone else is! if shes so insecure that she leaves over me exiting when she enters then she is weak and feeble as u are! I did NOT say warning ! i dont even say warning when YOU enter why would i when kimmy does!? ppl like kimmy there so why would i warn!? the only one i should warn ppl about is ur degenerate self , and i dont! cause they all know ya! SO no warning needed. If kimmys hurt over me leaving the room when she enters then so be it! Take care and if ya doint like me dont post in my thread! Cause believe me I can do wiht out seeing ur stupidity on my threads! ty! BYEBYE NOW!

OH and it is kind of sad that to ruin me all u and kimmy can do is tell lies! LMAO~ thats pretty desperate! LOL All the stuff u two say , u have no proof of . that is so strange! LMAO!

Curious

Oh and by the way, to my friends,

For any of u ive hurt, Im sorry! Cynda acts like im offending or hurting someone everyday! If thats so , IM truly sorry! All im here for is to make ppl feel better and i thought thats what i was doing! Please speak up if i hurt u ! It is not my intention! Thanks! I love you all!

Curious

As a friend to both Kimmy and Curious, I , as a third party, can't even conceive how these two people can come to this; I've never seen them fight or fight over anyone; They both get along with everyone, myself included and it's a pleasure to have them both on the chat. They both have something to contribute, but perhaps it's a clash of charisma? It's happened, and I hope that they can both resolve this and be friends, because they were friends before. It'd be great to see this matter resolved happily.

Cynda, on the other hand, needs professional psychiatric help.

It Offended her Curious.

As a self appointed General to the COFF COFF Army-We'll Cynda sit and spin.(bet u haven't heard that one .) I was not going to post anything about you because I felt sorry for you.( even though your a racist pig! ) But seeing all these posts you've added well...and on the topic of Curious. If I had to choose sides even though I don't know her-it be Curious. So off with you head, Cynda... :Crylol: SEIG HEIL!

As a friend to both Kimmy and Curious, I , as a third party, can't even conceive how these two people can come to this; I've never seen them fight or fight over anyone; They both get along with everyone, myself included and it's a pleasure to have them both on the chat. They both have something to contribute, but perhaps it's a clash of charisma? It's happened, and I hope that they can both resolve this and be friends, because they were friends before. It'd be great to see this matter resolved happily.

Cynda, on the other hand, needs professional psychiatric help.

Ty Bobby You wre the one I was waiting to reply to this cause I heard u were in Pm with Kimmy the night this was said and i was so scared ud be upset with me or hate me cause of it. Some ppl just dont get along. Some day ill tell ya about it. I miss ya! and ill write more later. Please dont be upset with me.

Curious

I hope u and kimmy can work things out.As for cynda her and i get along fine.If people wouldnt say anything mean to her she wont get mad.Shes not afraid to tell like it is and some cant take that.I also think some get there rocks off on seeing her upset.Bottom line be nice to cynda and she will be nice to you.Very simple solution.

Well put Toddler...."clash of charisma"...an excellent descriptive statement....

I've had my own "clashes of charisma" with others who were well liked by most everyone...but something about them just rubbed me the wrong way....it happens....

it's tempting to be a part of the "cynda war"....but the more i see of it...the less i see people taking the high road ... i see a lot of manipulating and negative behaviors.....

sometimes i myself am just as guilty...and i always feel bad afterwards...to me it's important to ask yourself...are my actions going to be productive or destructive?

but...i try to live my life by those old sayings..."do unto others as you would have done unto you".....or "live and let live"....and "if you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all".....simplistic?....cliches?...probably to some they are even "dumb"....but i believe i am a happier person when i around people who are happy...vs.....being around those who are unhappy (especially ones i have provoked them into unhappiness)....

remember this one? "if you lie down with dogs....you get up with fleas"?

my advice to anyone who is cares to take it....

ignore gossip and rumors...your actions will stand for you and your friends will stick by you.....

ignore those you dislike or who dislike you...you'll stay out of way more trouble then you might otherwise be finding yourself in...

and i just read val's post above mine....C and i have not been friends for years...but we have tolerated each other because we are "nice" to each other.........

In the last few weeks i stuck up for Toddler because i love him like a brother....but if i hurt you cynda it was not my intent to...and cynda.... if i did....please accept my apology....

and about "getting your rocks off on seeing someone upset"......yep....why is that do you think? It reminds me of children in school...how they pick on the "weak" one of the group....."weak" one could be defined as the least popular...least socially skilled...least like everyone else (say the one who wears diapers?...or messes themself....or occasionally wets their pants?...hmmmm...has anyone in this group ever been that "picked on person")

done ranting....

I hope u and kimmy can work things out.As for cynda her and i get along fine.If people wouldnt say anything mean to her she wont get mad.Shes not afraid to tell like it is and some cant take that.I also think some get there rocks off on seeing her upset.Bottom line be nice to cynda and she will be nice to you.Very simple solution.

Unfortunatly this isn't the case. YOu can be as nice as you want to cynda but you also have to not disagree with her tell her shes wrong about anything, ask her to stop doing something thats annoying etc etc. If no one said anything to her she would be abusing most the people in there.

well val thats all good and well but um i wont kiss her butt for anyone.... and u get along with her cause shes not jealous of u! and if ud pay attention ud see that SHE says mean stuff long before I do. So um no i wont kiss cyndas butt and i wont be nice to her! and u should probably get the whole story before ya take sides... and shes not afraid to tell it like it is ????????????????????????? LMAO! NO shes not afraid to tell freakin lies to benefit HER! lol! sheesh val! LOL

Curious

Oh I am doing sooooooo well .....I can get all the babies fighting each other :boxing: ......and guess what I am :roflmao: all the way.

so I dont need to come into the room any more....I can just :biker_h4h: looking to see that you are all fighting each other.......yayjust the way I planned it :ninja:

I hope ppl dont see through my master plan......cos if they do they might not talk about me any more and I will have to think up something else :badmood:

mmmmm...tried dead...tried living ....tried upsetting ppl.....tried going away....forever ( but that didnt last)........geeesh what next :screwy: loosing weight nah done that....err....I got it, I got it what if me and curious changed sides.......then every body would :wub: me and everybody would :bash: her.....thats it!!!! but how am I am going to get ppl to hate curious .........bummer!!! ......arh well back to plan A ......you lot are all poohey stinkers and I dont care

I AM GREAT.....I AM GREAT :screwy:

No really doctor they really dooooooooo love me they doooo ...they all hate each other but they all love me.........where are you taking me......noooooo I dont want to go back there :roflmao: