LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For What Its Worth.....

Hi Everyone! Well this is the first time I've ever started a topic on here so bear with me. Um ive heard today that Kimmy was in chat last night telling everyone that shes leaving dd because of me. To set the record strait, Ive not said one word to kimmy in ages. NOT ONE WORD! So if she leaves dd chat shes doing it on her own. My guess is that shes not leaving. Shes a good friend of cynda so shes probably tryin to ruin me to help cynda. Honestly cause Ive not said ONE WORD to her in weeks. I wont use this time to trash her because thats not me. But i dont want her turning my buddies against me by telling them its my fault shes leaving chat. So whatever this is worth, I didnt do anything to her. Do me a favor? Next time Kimmy comes in the chat room sayin shes leaving because of me. Some one be my friend , and ask what I did that was so wrong. Ask her for proof of the conversation cause I SWEAR ive done nothing! It does get a little old having to prove myself tho. Im getting a little tired. :( take care and i love u all! im sorry ppl are tryin to ruin me.

Love always,

Curious

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone! Well this is the first time I've ever started a topic on here so bear with me. Um ive heard today that Kimmy was in chat last night telling everyone that shes leaving dd because of me. To set the record strait, Ive not said one word to kimmy in ages. NOT ONE WORD! So if she leaves dd chat shes doing it on her own. My guess is that shes not leaving. Shes a good friend of cynda so shes probably tryin to ruin me to help cynda. Honestly cause Ive not said ONE WORD to her in weeks. I wont use this time to trash her because thats not me. But i dont want her turning my buddies against me by telling them its my fault shes leaving chat. So whatever this is worth, I didnt do anything to her. Do me a favor? Next time Kimmy comes in the chat room sayin shes leaving because of me. Some one be my friend , and ask what I did that was so wrong. Ask her for proof of the conversation cause I SWEAR ive done nothing! It does get a little old having to prove myself tho. Im getting a little tired. :( take care and i love u all! im sorry ppl are tryin to ruin me.

Love always,

Curious

How many times do we hear "ooo i'm leaving because of yadda yadda yadda"

They either, never leave, it's just wanting the ""oooo don't leave"

They the same in real life and have problems interacting with people.

Or they trying to see who likes who in the chat and alienate someone.

And the reasons they give nearly always are lame, supposidly happend in a PM, lied about or just way overblown out of proportion

This is a sad day. Why would ANYONE want to hurt curious? She brings fun and laughter to dd chat room and supports everyone, even the one's who hurt her. She came to this room a couple months ago just out of curiosity now some ppl think she is raining on there parade :badmood: . The ppl in the chat should just lighten up or just go away ,if that is the only reason you come to a chat room to start rumors. I have talked to curios and I feel she is a very nice person and is really there to just simply chat not try to play head games or pick up ppl or change or put on your diaper for u. Why don't you ppl get real, HELLO there is a real world out there .I am not here to make any judgements on anyone but omg some of you are really TO much. :horse: l In other words GET A LIFE. :horse:

For what it's worth curioius

I came in to the chatroom tonight and how many of you ganged up on me tonight huh.?? I didn't say more then 4 words in there and BAM you all started in on me with this COFF COFF bullshit... well I ignored every one of you guys..Everyone one of ya...and said You guys cause your drama

THEN I get accused of starting a fight...HOW the hell did I start a fight when YOU GUYS were doing COFF COFF bullshit? eh

Well yes and some of your first words were there are some idiots on the forums. Which was obviously aimed at people....try not bringing it up then people won't retaliate.

As for hypocrites..try following your own advice before accusing people of it. if you say you ignnoring people ignore them ..if you say your leaving and never coming back go and don't come back

you know this is crap...curious is nice to everyone that is nice to her....Cynda you have a problem with everyone that likes her.. you need to get a life and leave everyone alone..i'm not a judgemently person but you need to grow up and act like a adult........this is how my kids acted at age 3 and 4

grow up and get a life

mommy bear

god cynda, do u ever wonder why soooooooooooo many ppl not like u? there is a reason, and a method to thier madness.

u push ppl away. omg sometimes u can be as nice as anyone else. others i hate too say this but u are a total bitch. i just want u to see what others see in u. u come in and say things about everyone, and then if someone says something back it is poor me. u are always sick. i mean it's like u have the encyclopedia of modern maladys. ppl get sick of hearing u complain all the time, and sick of u putting ppl down.

please i am not being mean here, i am triing to show u why ppl not wants u around.

take a look in the mirror cynda and u will see that not all ppl r wrong that there is a reason for their hatred towards u.

maybe someday u'll see that. and when u do, ppl will be here 4 u again.

heather

god cynda, do u ever wonder why soooooooooooo many ppl not like u? there is a reason, and a method to thier madness.

u push ppl away. omg sometimes u can be as nice as anyone else. others i hate too say this but u are a total bitch. i just want u to see what others see in u. u come in and say things about everyone, and then if someone says something back it is poor me. u are always sick. i mean it's like u have the encyclopedia of modern maladys. ppl get sick of hearing u complain all the time, and sick of u putting ppl down.

please i am not being mean here, i am triing to show u why ppl not wants u around.

take a look in the mirror cynda and u will see that not all ppl r wrong that there is a reason for their hatred towards u.

maybe someday u'll see that. and when u do, ppl will be here 4 u again.

heather

Don't be silly...if cynda says it's one way and 10,000 people say otherwise with facts it will always be cynda who is right.

People have been saying this to her for years and nothing changes, it's never her always others, always someone that others are brown noseing to and so hate her...her being a moaning hatefull person has nothing to do with it of course

Curious hasn't done NOTHING to NOBODY!!!!! ( oh yes, she has made a few JEALOUS because of her wonderfulful personality). I sit here and I chat with her the majority of the day on yahoo so I know what she is like, she is a wonderful person. As far as ppl saying they aren't coming back? don't talk about it, DO IT DON"T COME BACK!!! hmmmmmm, when was last time you seen me in chat? and I never mentioned i was leaving chat, I just did it for 2 reasons and they both know who they are. The problem here is this; evreyone gets along with Curious except for the a%% holes. Curious brings life to the chat room (when i was in there anyway). Is all right tho cause I have her on yahoo :) . Kimmy, you haven't done anything to me and I haven't done anything to you but I wish you would come up with a better excuse for leaving dailidi than curious cause she ain't the reason.

agree with mommy b curious is one of my closest of dearest friend shes a wonderfull loving carring person who i love very much i dont want to get involved in this but i cant allow any to say bad things bout her

shes one of my best friend online and im proud to be one of her friend

i tryed to be neutrell in this but think my limit is used

I LOVE U CURIOUS URE A BIG PLUS ON THE CHAT PLEASE CONTINUE

dont let bad issues get u

stay diapered

be positive

peter

well i know that i like curious, even tho we have had our differences,. cynda on the other hand just likes to keep it going so that is why i like curious and haves a problem with cynda they both like to bury the hatchet, curious underground, and cynda in ur back lol

:):D

see! its true! I have the best friends ever! I love you all! U all know what im about. Cynda doesnt cause she doesnt care. But i love all of u. U know that when u need a friend CURIOUS is the first one u should turn to! IM always here for all of u! Thanks!

Love hugs and kisses,

Curious

well i know that i like curious, even tho we have had our differences,. cynda on the other hand just likes to keep it going so that is why i like curious and haves a problem with cynda they both like to bury the hatchet, curious underground, and cynda in ur back lol

well said heather! THANK YOU!!! THAT was very well said ..

curious

for whats its worth for my two pennies worth curious i have a lot of time and respect for. time and again the olive branch has been stretched out to people and have repeatedly had it thrown back. to have people still arguing that person has won and really we need to pass on and let them get on with it. we know who our friends are and well really until proof of friendship that isnt used as a lever for the i will leave ploy well to be honest if your going to leave leave dont use it as a weapon

THATS WHAT IM WAITIN FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME!

what did i do to hurt kimmy? i cant even think of having a word with her in weeks! someone please enlighten me on what i did so wrong to kimmy? go ahead cynda since u know everything ! what did i do? and she'll be like u and not leave anyways so big deal! cynda ill say this so that even YOU can understand! Ive done nothing to kimmy. u get that or do i need to find a 3 year old to explain it to ya?

Curious

for whats its worth for my two pennies worth curious i have a lot of time and respect for. time and again the olive branch has been stretched out to people and have repeatedly had it thrown back. to have people still arguing that person has won and really we need to pass on and let them get on with it. we know who our friends are and well really until proof of friendship that isnt used as a lever for the i will leave ploy well to be honest if your going to leave leave dont use it as a weapon

For just my words t-baby i have always liked you, We share something were both incont. I don't know what i have done to curious but she does not care for me i thought we were cool..Even gave her my alfrado recipe.. but heard from others she did not care for me now she is being rude so i can care less for it...I come to get help on my fetish and incont not to feel like i'm starting something cause i made curious leave..Just thought it was nice to talk to others who wear too..not this drama so i'm leaving and that is why... I'm just going and( THE WARNING IS GONE FOR GOOD) curious so now you can not have to leave when i come in...Will make it much better for you..I will miss the rest of my friends but feel free to chat with me on yahoo..kimmyfrazi@yahoo.com

Good bye and take care

.Babykimmy25

:biker_h4h:

hmmmmm kimmy, i don't know what you have done to curious either cause IF you did anything she would have told me. we chat with each other all day every day. is there miscommunication here? cause Curious hasn't said anything about YOU. One thing about curious, if she don't like you she will let you know without going behind your back.

For just my words t-baby i have always liked you, We share something were both incont. I don't know what i have done to curious but she does not care for me i thought we were cool..Even gave her my alfrado recipe.. but heard from others she did not care for me now she is being rude so i can care less for it...I come to get help on my fetish and incont not to feel like i'm starting something cause i made curious leave..Just thought it was nice to talk to others who wear too..not this drama so i'm leaving and that is why... I'm just going and( THE WARNING IS GONE FOR GOOD) curious so now you can not have to leave when i come in...Will make it much better for you..I will miss the rest of my friends but feel free to chat with me on yahoo..kimmyfrazi@yahoo.com

Good bye and take care

.Babykimmy25

:biker_h4h:

OK so everyone get mad at curious becaues kimmys never comin back because i leave when she comes in ! how dumb is that? If ive got a problem with someone, i choose to leave the chat rather than to have words. thats my way of doin stuff. doesnt mean u need to leave doesnt mean i need to! u leaving is gonna turn ppl against me and thats not right! ive done nothin to u! i jus choose not to talk to u for reasons that im sure u know! so if u wanna leave, how good of friends are u really with ppl? I know id never leave my friends just cause someone leaves when i come in ! never. I love my friends too much!

Curious

OK so everyone get mad at curious becaues kimmys never comin back because i leave when she comes in ! how dumb is that? If ive got a problem with someone, i choose to leave the chat rather than to have words. thats my way of doin stuff. doesnt mean u need to leave doesnt mean i need to! u leaving is gonna turn ppl against me and thats not right! ive done nothin to u! i jus choose not to talk to u for reasons that im sure u know! so if u wanna leave, how good of friends are u really with ppl? I know id never leave my friends just cause someone leaves when i come in ! never. I love my friends too much!

Curious

You know curious, sometimes certain people really DO behave a bit too much like spoiled little babies on here.

Fun is fun,but trying growing up sometime people! We would all be MUCH happier!

i have to say, i usually keep my mouth shut on these issues,, but cinda,, get real!!!!

curious is a wonderfull person,,,

get off cynda,,,, you need a new kingdom to ride your broom over

Some people not involved might be offended reading stereotypes like that!!!! :angry: