LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New In Town

Just wanted to say hi. I have been hanging out in the chatroom a bit the last week or so but I decided it's time to say hi here as well. On my profile it says "Just Curious" because there isn't really a spot for "loved one" or "supporter" other than mommy/daddy. My boyfriend is a DL. He introduced me to that side of himself several years ago, and it's been a learning experience since then. We have occasionally bonded over a "mommy/little one" moment, but for the most part I simply support him in his endevours and occasionally "assist" with diaper changes and the like.

I really needed someone else to talk to about these things besides him, and when I discovered this website it turned out to be the perfect community.

Lookin' forward to gettin' to know you guys!

Aloha Laura and E Como Mai!

It would be great for the community if you could post some the things you learned as well as the process involved learning them. I guess the "Mommies/Daddies" area would be the best sub-forum for this. While I'm sure there are other supportive partners for DLs, there aren't many posts here and people like you need support too!

You are a wonderful person for accepting and being understanding of your DL! So many of us have seen rejection and negative responses yet we know that this has nothing to do with anything illegal and is only between consenting adults.

Once again, welcome!

Honu

Hi Laura, my OH is a DL too. I am thankful to this site as it makes me realise that I am not alone here. I have also learnt a lot as well mainly that being a DL isn't that unusual just not something that people generally tell there nearest and dearest. Learning my OH was a DL didn't upset me or change my feelings for him any less, it probably made me love him more as I saw a vulnerable side to him that I never knew existed. Welcome to the site.

Hey there!

I thought I'd give a little peek and a greeting, seeing how our situation is very much alike! I am also in the "curious" section, since it is my boyfriend who is the DL. I've been getting to know people who are into AB/DL as well and gathering more and more knowledge about the whole thing.

I also assist him when it comes to shopping, and so far I've watched him changed- but I have yet to assist in the changing. We have our moments that could maybe be considered more "maternal", but nothing quite role specific yet. We're comfortable that way =)

Glad to have you on board, and if you ever have the need to chat, I'm a PM away!

Welcome to the site Laura. I just have to echo what Honu said. It's good to hear you didn't dismiss this side of him since I know for a fact it's a sensitive subject. Also glad to see you're already getting support from others in the same situation.

It's good to read that so many partners of AB/DLs are registering here on DD to help their relationships.

Speaking as someone who still is nt sure whether their partner truely accepts their 'thing' it must be really comforting for your partners to know that you're happy to join this site off your own back to learn things to improve your time together :)

I think it also helps the members of the community that partners can be accepting towards unorthodox changes or fantasies. While it is still surprising at first, a lot of us still have a head on our shoulders afterwards to make our own opinions.

Not all of us will fully embrace it, but we can at least try to accept it as much as we can.