LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello To All Im New Here

Hello everyone,I have been enjoying the dailydiapers site for some time and decided to join your community and hopefully make some New friends.I live on the south coast of England near to Brighton,I am male 53 years of age married with 2 grown up kids and 2 granddaughters.ever since I can remember I have enjoyed the feel of nappies and plastic pants.I wore plastic pants to school up to the age of 14 because of a medical problem with my bowels and from that day onwards have been a dl.in my late teens it was commonplace to see many washing lines in neighbours gardens that had terry nappies and many pairs of plastic baby pants hanging from them which was exciting.while I was at secondary school I would buy many pairs of extra large plastic baby pants with my pocket money in local pharmacies and wool shops.when I got married I continued to wear plastic pants in secret hiding them away from my wife.I made the mistake of letting my wife see me wearing them this year after 33 yrs of marriage which was a mistake as she cannot understand the enjoyment I get from being padded and wants me to get rid of my baby items but I said if I did I could not guarantee I would not buy again due to trying to give up before becaus. of the binge purge cycles so now I wear when she's gone to bed or not at home.only this year have I discovered disposable nappies which I now enjoy wetting although they will never be as good as the Terry nappies and plastic pants I wore as a baby those were the day!!!.for hobbies I like football motor sports and going to the theatre.so know you no more about me I hope to talk more with you all in future forum topics

Welcome to a fellow SE Brit.

Sorry to hear that your wife's discovering your interest in plastic pants did nt go well. I hope in time she'll realise that there's really nothing wrong with what you're doing.

Come and post in the DL sub forum and tell us your favourite brands of plastic pants

Hello everyone,......

Welcome!

I have read the above and a couple of your other posts. Very hard to read/comprehend. PLEASE, use paragraph breaks, punctuation, and proper capitalization.