LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turtlepins Mommy Wants To Help

Turtlepins is my husband, and he loves diapers and vinyl baby pants and is really interested in infantilism. This one is new, but doesn't worry me. I want to find out where to go to chat with other "Mommies" and get ideas. I've never seen him cuter than his new "toddler" stage. We bought some hypnosis CDs and then the super baby hypnosis CD. That one sent him into a whole new dimension of experiencing himself as a baby. He has a binky, a bottle, gauze diapers, vinyl baby pants, a changing pad, some onesies, and some baby clothes to wear over his diapers. Still, I'd like to do more for him. So, let me know where I can go to talk about ideas. (Nothing nasty, we're not into that!) I only want innocent baby stuff. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Well just treat him like the big helpless baby he is, I find do what you want do what ever is easiest for you. If you have`nt the time to change his nappy for a while he will just have sit in it till you can, it will remind him of his infantile state. Talk to him like you would a baby don`t be afraid to do what you want also you are in charge & make sure he knows it.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...