LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Wearing 24/7

ok so ive worn on and off for a while and now ive taken to the 24/7 approach, so heres my question....

what drinks should i avoid so i dont get a smelly nappy?...

ive realised coffee is not good for my odour, what else should i be avoiding?

it could be the diaper also, I wear Dry 24/7 and they smell after a long hot day however Abena L4 I didnt notice any smell. I have found that putting a little baby powder helps with odor and if you are really wet, clean yourself a little bit during your change.

This has been said many times here - to reduce the smell of soiled diapers takes three things -

- increased water intake (to dilute one urine )

-Nullo / activated charcoal (to absorb anarobic bacteria responsible for creating smells & to absorb impurities)

- Attention to detail about cleaning (to avoid rash / infection / rewetting previously wet diapers)

Fresh urine from a healthy individual has a very weak aroma. It is only stale urine that releases amonia gas. Fresh feces (when one is taking nullo etc) from a healthy individual has a weak aroma, which will get stronger as it is exposed due to bacterial action.

Coffee,Alcohol,Soda Pop, Are all Both Bladder irritants and can negatively effect the odor of your urine

Just as someone mentioned Asparagus you can add to that Brussel Sprouts, and for the sound effects and smelly gas add brocoli and cauliflower , eggs .

Yea, caffeine drings need to be kept to a minimum or at least offset with water drinks (crystal lite, kool-aid, etc). Any foods that can give you bad gas can also give your urine a sort of bad gas smell too. Untimely everyone is different though. If you come across something that makes your pee smell bad then don't consume it (as much) next time.