LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting?

I been wanting diapers for quite a while but since I live at home still I have no place to put them nor hide them. I really want to start wearing again maybe even down the road unpotty train myself.

But should i pretend to wet the bed for a while to get diapers not sure if I would be able to do that or maybe even try some bedwetting hypnosis?

Would like your comments please

Well, really I mean under one's bed is a good enough place to hide them. You dont need to wet the bed to get them, just get them and if someone finds them, use that as an excuse.

True but does not explain why i have not been washing my sheets

Then start washing your sheets more often. You don't have to wet the bed (and risk damaging an expensive mattress) to wash the sheets.

Also consider getting a mattress cover. Even something cheap (when I 24x7 I just use a shower curtain - cheap and big enough to cover a queen size mattress). Creates the image that you're doing something without actually wetting the bed.

But mostly, just start wearing the diapers. Be reasonably discreet. Have an excuse handy if you think you might need one.

• 1 year later...

My constant bedwetting during my teens resulted in being made to wear nappies after an embarrasing visit to the doctors and a subsiquent referal to the continence nurse. Back then the big blue disposable tape on nappies wern't very good but better than nothing. Also back then you got issued free matteras protection in the form of a heavy noisy Sandra fitted cover. Once I had free nappies and matteras protection my parents gave up trying to get me dry and just accepted I wet the bed and probably always would.

• Like 1