LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welp, It Finally Happened

So last saturday night, my gf finally changed one of my messy diapers. Now, I don't normally mess in front of her, I have only once before. I usually keep that side of the diapers private because I wasn't sure how she would take it. But we had a few drinks, were messing around a bit and I messed (not a whole lot) and she, sure as shit, changed me haha. Yes, pun intended. Well needless to say, she didn't really like it that much, not that I'm surprised but I think it won't be the last time.

• Like 2

Your VERY LUCKY!

Be sure to let her know how much you appreciate her shes one in a million :)

I speak from experience...my GF/mommy likes babying me...the full treatment she's amazing!

One in 50,000, more like. Judging by approximately numbers generated by polls, there are more than 6,000 ABDLs.

Except if you actually read the post, she's not an ABDL. She's not into this, yet she still changed him out of a messy diaper. That's rare.

I see some sexxy teasing to come: Do I have to change your stinky britches again?

You know, this would be the icing on the cake! I'm a sucker for a little diaper humiliation and that would be great but I just dont see her actively suggesting we change my messy diapers hahaha

My mother always teased me about us sitting in the soak zone at sea world. I always believed her too, but we never sat in the blue seats. Teasing is sexy even if it isn't fulfilled, it gets you in the zone.

My mother always teased me about us sitting in the soak zone at sea world. I always believed her too, but we never sat in the blue seats. Teasing is sexy even if it isn't fulfilled, it gets you in the zone.

Funny you mentioned Sea World! I was at a marine show once and one of the things they did was to take a kid of about 8 to 11 years old from the arena, have them sit in a plastic boat and a dolphin would tow the boat around the pool. Afterwards, when the kid got out of the boat, the trainer would ask, "Were you scared?" The kid would say, "No." Then the trainer would say, "Then why are your pants wet?" That always got a big laugh!