LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can You Successfully Hide Diapers From Housemates?

I moved into a shared house eight months ago and have tried hard not to buy any diapers but I can't stand it no more, I needed some just to keep my sanitary. Is it hard keeping this fetish secret from people and do you have tips?

first get you a packpack. Then when you buy them from the store. take them to your car if you drive. Put them in the packback and he will never know what you buy. Then get you own trash can for your room Get the black trash bags and put use diapers in there. As long you dont poop in them there be no smell. When its trash day take the trash out day taken them out that night before or when you get it. Just depends how city sanitary process is. Then you should be ok.

Assume nothing save that you are on yor own and your next door neighbor is Murphy

Put a freakinhg lock on your bedroom door

Make sure that you and Roomie are a good match. Nothing sucks like trying to get to sleep at 2 A.M. and having a party going on in the place that will not be shutting down before 4 and the reverse, it sucks big time if Roomie wants to hit the sack at 9 P M and you like th be up until 12. Also be sure of your habits so that you do not get on each other's nerves

Establish clear, concise and explicit rule concerning privacy, safety, security and money WITH CONSEQUNECES and have them on paper

If Rommie will not agree to these. That is a deal-breaker buecase he/she has no respect and cannot be tursted and if that is the case GET OUT early before youbecome hooked in

Assume nothing save that you are on yor own and your next door neighbor is Murphy

Put a freakinhg lock on your bedroom door

Make sure that you and Roomie are a good match. Nothing sucks like trying to get to sleep at 2 A.M. and having a party going on in the place that will not be shutting down before 4 and the reverse, it sucks big time if Roomie wants to hit the sack at 9 P M and you like th be up until 12. Also be sure of your habits so that you do not get on each other's nerves

Establish clear, concise and explicit rule concerning privacy, safety, security and money WITH CONSEQUNECES and have them on paper

If Rommie will not agree to these. That is a deal-breaker buecase he/she has no respect and cannot be tursted and if that is the case GET OUT early before youbecome hooked in

If you need to do all that with your room mate you have bigger problems than jonesing for diapers. I lived with a room mate for over a year and I don't think he knew (never said anything and said I was the most normal room mate he ever had :roflmao: .) Anyway what I always did was have them delivered on days he wasn't there. If I am not mistaken you can also get them delivered to the Fed Ex or UPS store. Around the house just keep a trashcan in your room and empty it often.

You would be surprised at what people get into with roomies. You conceal your habit from your roomie so what makes you think that people dont conceal more sinister things just as easily? Besides, there are other factors that are not so sinister: For example a person may see nothing wrong with going itno his/her roomate's room to get something if that was done at home and he does not realize that Roomie is not a member of his family..."I mean, we do live in the same place". That is why I said have clear and concise rules about privacy, security, safety and money to make sure everyone is "on the same page" to prevent mis-understandings. When I took Busienss Law ans one of us would say "I think..." the instructor would say "Don't think; it gets you in trouble". You would be surprised at what seemingly ordinary persons do without so much as a "by your leave". If you do no0t have ground rules you are in for big problems. Ask a good number of your friends who have had roomates. That was the whole premise of THE ODD COUPLE

Let the horror stories begin!

When I had roomates I wasnt really able to wear on a consistant basis at all. I was always paranoid about someone seeing a diaper or something else that I had left out. I know there was a small chance that someone would find something but I also knew that it would be horrible for me if they did. Whenever I would have diapers in the house I was consistanly paranoid about someone running into them by accident.

Alas, I think that it IS possible. THe question is can you handle the stress about someone finding them?

I had them around a former roommate in the past. I hid them under the bed. If I used they went into the trash can immediately outside but into a neighbor's can not ours. I placed it into a grocery bag or a diaper disposable bag for infant diapers first before throwing it away. It was convenient to do this as there were cans next to ours in the back. I knew her work schedule and when it was relatively safe to wear around the house. I kept covered up though for the most part. She never found out or if she did she never said a thing. It was very nice to visit my daddy's place on the weekend and be able to wear freely without hiding them. Good luck!