LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mlp On Rob Paulsen Talking Toons Podcast

dlb

0004ca52-4171-1132-feea-ff4f74d61c3d_60.jpg

MLP on podcast

I thought I would let everyone know about Rob Paulsen's talking toons podcast. Since he started it last year it has been ranked among the top 30 entertainment podcasts on itunes. It has even held the number one spot more than once, all without commercial or studio support. All by lil ol Rob himself. For those who dont know Rob has voiced countless cartoon characters since the early 80's including spots on Transformers, GI-joe, Snorks, Gummi bears, Dawkwing Duck, Yakko and Pinky from Animaniacs, Carl Wheezer-from Jimmy Neutron, Raphael from the original ninja turtles and Donatello from the newest version of the Ninja Turtles. And that's just a glimpse of his work.

He has had many popular and well known guests on his podcast including Tara Strong back in march of this year i think it was and writer Charlotte Fullerton who works on MLP. So if you're interested check it out. There is even a small discusiion on bronies in the episode with Charllotte Fullerton, you wont regret it. I have listened to every episode.

You can download them on itunes by searching for talking toons. Or go to www.robpaulsen.com

Archived