LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Research On Regression, Fetish And Roleplay

Good day all!

We are still working on the research for our next book and in addition to our last survey (which is still going... http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LNK5CJC) we have launched a time-based project and are asking for volunteers.

Essentially the project is researching the ebb and flow of the regressive drive as well as identifying the ratio of regression, fetish and roleplay in general diaper play. The detail on this project is contained in the attached spreadsheet and instructions and we hope a number of you will get involved in this.

Before the usual complaints come in, let me say that yes, this is biased towards regressive ABs as that is our research area but it deals in large part with its relationship with the rest of the diaper behaviours.nWe are hoping that this will help us understand the nature of Adult Infantile Regression more completely and how it fits into the wider diaper community.

Thanks for helping out.

Michael and Rosalie

ABDLRP research1.zip

ABDLRP research1.zip

I want to help but I'm not sure if I fit into "regressive" ab or not--I like some babyish things-- diapers,use a bottle/pacifier, have a blanky, but I don't pretend I'm a baby while using them, I'm still my normal adult self doing and thinking normal adult things. For example, I drink beer out of the bottle and suck on it while talking on the phone or watching a non-childish movie.

Reposting the files in older versions might help. The four-character-suffix MS office file formats aren't compatible with many other office softwares.

I'll take a look at it although after 5 years perhaps people can update their versions or download the converter!