LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quality Footed Sleeper To Suit My Body Type Wanted!

I'm 6ft 3" tall and have a 40 inch waist, and most of the footed sleepers I seen are either poor quality or are expensive to import or a boring design.

Does anyone have any to sell which would fit me? or know of links to one?

I heard jumpinjammerz are mostly poor quality which is a shame, but least love the designs they have.

Also it HAS to have integrated feet and NOT be plain or boring designs.

Cheers buddy!!!

Just hope the shipping isn't too expensive to ship to the uk...

I really love these ones: http://www.pajamacit...info/JD1135-FE/

Don't know whether the I should get size 8 or X8(being extra wide)? Plus they are in US sizes, would that be different to UK sizes?

They do mention EU sizes though, but I'm not used to the given measurements....

Also I don't want them to be tight as the seams may split over time, but not HUGE to fit an obese person either...

• 2 weeks later...

JumpinJammerz's products are not poor quality. Plus, they have really cute prints, everything from Barbie to DC Comics. I have a dozen of their footie jams in various sizes. They get heavy usage, since I am a professional mommy. I wash them after each use and have never had an issue with wear and tear. They've held up for years. I have babies of all different sizes and shapes who enjoy them. I recommend. I don't know if it still works, but try the 20% discount promo code NZ4JJ.

I also have two footie jams from Pajama City. I recommend them, too.

I think your best bet is to find the style you like best and go with those, because both companies are good.