LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper.com

I bought stuff from them on eBay. I could not get their site to work so I decided to say screw it and just used eBay. Their products are quality and using eBay gives you the peace of mind of buyer protection.

I bought stuff from them on eBay. I could not get their site to work so I decided to say screw it and just used eBay. Their products are quality and using eBay gives you the peace of mind of buyer protection.

This is because Chinese websites (and South Korean websites too) relies too much on outdated Microsoft-based servers. (Surprise, surprise)

I went on their site once and it was so creepy, it sent off red flags, alarm bells, and all sorts of goosebumps.

It's better than Korean websites that are literally filled with problematic ActiveX protocols and insecure Adobe Flash files.

It's better than Korean websites that are literally filled with problematic ActiveX protocols and insecure Adobe Flash files.

I don't care what they use, Java, Flash, ActiveX.........their site is creepy because of the CONTENT

I went on their site once and it was so creepy, it sent off red flags, alarm bells, and all sorts of goosebumps.

I'm curious as to what you find creepy about the content? It's a straight up diaper vender. There are not even any live models.

I'm curious as to what you find creepy about the content? It's a straight up diaper vender. There are not even any live models.

Oh, fail, I was thinking of the Star Diapers site