LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Describe Your Little Side

Recently, I've come to terms that I'm as much an AB as a DL. And last night, I started to think about what my AB side would look like, especially in a roleplay session. I've read about other members here, ABs and Sissies and such, and how they've got their own personas for when they're not grown-up. So I'd like to hear more about them.

So here's my AB persona:

His name is Ali. He's a toddler, about 3 or 4 years old. A precocious toddler, too. Able to speak coherently, though he's still a little kid who needs looking after. After a long struggle with potty training, his Mommy and Daddy let him stay in diapers, though he tries to use the toilet when he can and mostly wears his diapers at night. Ali is the kind of kid who likes cartoons and stuffed animals and imagining whole new worlds when he's playing with his toys. He's a good kid, even if he sometimes makes a mess when drinking juice or eating ice cream and cookies. Physically, picture Chuckie from Rugrats but with a diaper under his shorts.

My little side is a boy, 4-10 years old. He's got short blond hair and blue-green eyes. He's completely incontinent and when he's closer to 4, he's still coming to terms with his need to wear diapers. Happily, diapers are normally also out of sight out of mind for him When he's older it's just a fact of life, and no use getting upset over. He wears clothes that are largely age-appropriate.

My little side works in harmony with my adult side. I love to put on a pretty dress and then grab a cup of coffee. Although children love to play, when I'm in the role of a little girl, I love to sew. I currently have a wardrobe of close to thirty cute dresses, a collection of skirts and blouses, and a few jumpers, and of course underwear--more clothes than most little girls have in their closets. Oh yes, I have diapers (cloth) and waterproof pants, too. (I'm too busy sewing and designing new outfits to learn to use the potty).

My little is timmy, he is 6. His favorite things include fire trucks, trains and Superman. He is potty trained, problem is he is not very good at it and has way too many accidents. He gets laughed at by the other kids. His mommy (sometimes real, sometimes imaginary) is getting fed up with it and has resorted to putting him back in diapers at times and threats of making it long term. He is very smart and thinks he is very cute. sometimes he needs a good bottom warming to remind him the world does not revolve around him. He is very emotional and cries easily, all he really wants is love and acceptance from mommy, even if he is naughty.

Oddly, my younger self *is* my younger self. 10-12 was the best time of my life (probably), and it had most of my favorite tv shows as a kid, so when I am little I am pretty much the same as I used to be. Pretty whiny, very selfish, a bedwetter, I like cartoons, pokemon, megaman, digimon, other video games, and kinda childish foods. I like to think that I'm all grown up, and I do really well in school, but I'm something of a loner, and probably not really all that responsible if I'm supposed to take care of anyone but myself.

As should be obvious, I'm more of an adult kid than an adult baby.

my little side is Jessica she is a 2 year old toddler girl is potty trained during day has to wear diapers at night loves playing with Lego duplo colouring books vtech toys playdoh and jigsaws

loves to drink out of a sippy cup

loves her pacifiers

The little side of me is 6-8 years old and still wears diapers & plastic panties because Mommy knows he likes them. He also gets dressed in bABy clothes and is made to wear them in public.