LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neat. Could I ask for one small edit? Could you be a little more specific on who is saying that last line of "Howdy Captain."

Depending on who is saying it changing how the line reads in my head. If it's Jesse, who is obviously in a bad way right now saying it, then it comes off as embarrassed and blushing...kind of a comedic moment given the horrible circumstances. If it's Victor saying it after what we've learned, it comes off as cocky and sinister. I'm only nitpicking because I dig the story and a little detail such as who says that last line is gonna drive me crazy until I know.

Keep this up!

(I fixed it, thanks for pointing out that wasn't clear.)

David checked his belt, finding it rather lacking of a compact laser pistol. "Okay," he said, calmly. "Put the gun down."

Victor laughed. "Or what? You are unarmed, and rather out of collateral. No backup is coming, and no government is gonna try me for my crimes even if I somehow slip. No, I won't put down my gun."

David paused, making eye contact with an anxious Jesse, while Dobson, Rebecca, and Tosh sat in the corner of the room quietly, hands tied behind their backs, and Don clenched his fist.

"No, Don, we can't fight him," David said, raising an arm to hold him back. "You've got us, what do you want?"

Don did a double take. "Sir, you aren't just going to..."

"If it means keeping us alive, I'll do whatever it damned well takes," he shot back. "Victor, what are your demands?"

"All of your non perishable food, loaded onto my shuttle. Your fuel reserves as well, a 3d download map of this planet, and that girl," he said, pointing at the girl they had drug in. "I noticed the sleeping chick in the back, too. I don't really go for the kind that pisses their pants, but she'll do. Throw her in too, both of them trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey, and I'll let you live. You can keep Blondie, share her or something," he added, as if he was being charitable.

David paused, but nodded.

"Sir..." Don protested.

"If I don't give them over, we all die. Two casualties or nine, take your pick." He nodded at Victor, who grinned maliciously.

"Pig," Tosh muttered from the corner, which made Victor whip his gun around to point at him instead.

"What was that?" He asked, angrily. "You got a problem?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do," Tosh replied, bitterly. "You're an asshole, a selfish prick, and a giant moron to boot."

"I suggest you shut up before I put a round through your head," Victor threatened.

Tosh cleared his throat. "Go ahead then. Shoot."

(Sorry about the delays. I do all my writing on my phone, and since the OS just got updated, I've been having... Problems. The keyboard works a little differently so writing takes longer, and it won't save my writing if I minimize my post, so I haven't had time to write a chapter yet. Hopefully, later today I'll be able to though.)

(Sorry this is way later then I intended, and right after a big cliff hanger too...)

Victor paused, slightly lowering the pistol. Then, thinking a moment, he raised it again and pulled the triggering.

Zzap! The sound of jolting electricity echoed throughout the room, loud and clear, as Victor was shot back a couple feet and the gun fell to the ground, the handle glowing red for a second before cooling and shutting off. Before Victor could even stand, David had smoothly walked over, using a more traditional combating techniques: a haymaker to the chin. Victor, already phased, was out instantly.

"Mind telling me what just happened?" He asked, standing up and addressing Tosh.

"Automatic security protocol," Tosh said. "The gun backfires if used by someone without proper authority. Standard procedure, really, but they tend not to tell peons about it so they don't try and make a work around."

"Why didn't you goad him sooner? Any reason why I shouldn't be here?"

"I didn't know his official rank, and if the commander assigned the gun is out of bio signal range, the nearest in command can use it. That, and he's six inches taller than me and I didn't want to have to fight him."

David nodded. "Good job. Now help me tie his hands and get him to the doctor. Mutinous criminal or not, I don't need another death to deal with," he said. "Jesse, Don, get the girl in with them too, tell Rebecca to take care of her." They nodded, and everyone got to work.

Like it. Hopefully this will be used again in the story. Or not. Still it shows what the bleep Tosh was thinking, and having the bad guy caught is not the same as having the bad guy beaten. Ever seen Silence of the Lambs? Also, random question...is there anyway to stop my progression ranking to "Bed Wetter?" Aging up and implied daytime bladder control seems like a demotion to me.

While the entire venture outside was going on, Sarah was lying on a mat in the side room, counting tiles on the ceiling. Then, labeling all the prime tiles in her head. Then, labelling the happy tiles. Then, the happy prime tiles. Her limbs had the strength of Jello but weighed more than gold, so movement wasn't an option.

Finally, about the time that she heard some shouting, she was able to start moving... A little bit. Wiggling her toes, moving her fingers, adjusting her head. A couple minutes after that, about when she heard a loud zapping noise, she was able to sit up.

When they brought in a couple patients, she was barely able to move around the room. She couldn't walk, but she could take an idea from the other type of diapered people, and managed to crawl around a bit, slowly but surely. It exhausted her to go a few feet, but it was progress.

"Sarah, we need your help," Jesse said, setting down the girl and calling Rebecca over. "That guy, we need to treat his legs. And, give him something to keep him under for a while."

"What happened?" Sarah asked, her eyes going wide at the wound.

"He tries to shoot me," Tosh told her.

"No, not that... Wait, what? I mean, his legs." She said, confused, but willing to wait for answers.

"Oh, a support beam collapsed."

"Easy. Give him s shot of Thorazine and Lokinin, wrap the legs in Nuskin, he'll be fine." Actually, with modern medicine, almost anything was fixable if you knew the right drugs to administer and in what disagree. "90 CCs of each," she added, rolling over and pulling herself into a spread legs sitting position.

"What about the girl?" He asked next.

"She's just dehydrated, right? Well get her some water," Sarah suggested. "And you'll want to dread them both up like me or the captains over here, I don't think they will be waking up for a while," she added.

My favorites ABDL writer just did an entire story, I figure I can write a chapter now.)

Two hours later, Sarah was walking, (barely, still to weak to even open the Ziploc on her outfit,) the stores and fuel from the crashed pod were transferred to the working one, and everything was good to go.

"Now hold on, this'll be a bit bumpy," Tosh said, gently guiding them out from where they were, getting them up in the sky. Everyone except those who were unconscious were sitting around a circular table near the back, buckled in. Those who were asleep had been tied down, so they wouldnt be jostled. (And, in Victors case, so he wouldnt get up.)

"This'll be a rough flight, autostablization is offline and normally I have a co pilot," Tosh called. Actually, he normally WAS the copilot, so he may have been embellishing a bit.

"Just get us to the colonization area," David called back.

"Right on it." Tosh gunned the throttle and they began speeding along at top speed... In the state that the cruiser was in, about sixty miles per hour. "Please make sure your tray tables are in their upright and locked position, thank you for flying Gamma Airline," he added, smirking as they flew along.

It was five minutes later they had trouble. A flock of something... Bats, it looked like, Alien bats, were flocking towards them. Hundreds, in a swarm, headed right towards them. But not quite like bats, their feet were like needles and their wings were scaled. And they were screaming.

Slamming down onto the ship, they swarmed it. Apparently they were a flocking species, attacking in a group. Normally, they would no doubt drain their Target of blood or something, judging by the way they jammed down their feet. All they did to the ship was neutralized visibility and get caught in the engineering turbines.

"Shit!" Tosh yelled. "Hold on, I'm about to violation the prime directive..." He said. Harshly altering their course, they bucked and weaved, knocking the parasites away, many of them injured and falling from the sky, but more clinging on. New plan.

Gunning up the engines, Tosh went up. Quickly. Climbing as fast as he could. "Jesse, reminded me the oxygen density here?"

"Five percent more than earth norm, twelve percent total!" Jesse called back. So no hope the creatures will run out if stuff to breathe.

Plan C: A mile up, he reversed the throttles, gunning them down. Slamming towards the ground, that finally shook them off, with Tosh barely pulling up begotten they smashed into the ground.

"Captains, it appears there are hostile aliens here," Tosh commented, as they leveled out.

"Duly noted, good job," David said, sniffing the air. "Sarah?" He asked.

Sarah blushed. "Um, the drugs are still in my system and I kinda got scared when we fell..." She said, hoping they would stop soon so she could change out if stinky diapers and into normal panties. "Sorry, if won't happen a-"

There was a loud boom as the left engine blew out, spraying alien blood and grinding to a halt.

I still love your use of little character quirks and inside comments to flesh out the characters bit by bit. I really feel like I'm getting to know them.. Nice...finally get to see what some aliens look like ....oh wait a minute...needle reptile bats?! Oh God! takeitbacktakeitbacktakeitback! (Runs around flailing arms in a panic yet is somehow able to type this out.)

I avoided this story for nearly a month thinking it was just another rip-off sci-fi diaper tale.

I'm happy to be proven wrong.

You have an action flair in short segments that is refreshing. Good work!

Will follow this to the end.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

^I'm curious, what would I be ripping off? I've not seen many other sci-fi diaper stories excluding this one.

Also, have some chapter:

"What was that?" Dobson asked, sitting up before sprinting to the control panel, checking the display.

"I don't know, it looks like the primary buffer panel jammed and, well... Fell off." Tosh wasn't sure what to make of the readings. "We've got maybe three minutes before we start losing altitude, I can't maintain flight with just one engineering up."

Dobson paused, checking some dials. "I... I'll be on the com." Grabbing a headset, he sprinted to the engine room, flicking to the right channel. "Tosh, you read?"

There was static for a moment before he replied. "Roger. How bad is it?"

Dobson opened the door, looking into the engineering room. "Well... It's on fire."

"That's a bad thing, right?" Tosh said, trying to keep them stable. Artificially gravitate was fighting normal gravitate as they started spinning out if control, messing with everyone's head.

"I'll see if I can extinguishing it, but she's a lost cause until we can land," Dobson said, grabbing an extinguisher off the wall and spraying the area down with crystalline foam, killing the fire rapidly.

"There is one thing we could try," Tosh suggested. "How much have you worked in experimental booster technology?"

"What? A little bit, why d- No, Tosh," Dobson said, even as he ran to the other engine room to check the working rotors.

"Yes," Tosh said.

"It's impossible! We'll..." Dobson said, trying to argue it.

"Fall out of the sky? That's happening anyways. Dobs, you gotta give me an Ivan."

One of the great double edged swords of writing fantasy or sci-fi is you basically get to make up the rules as you go along. If done poorly, the reader goes, "Really? The double helix hoozle whutzit? You gotta be kiddin' me." If done well, the reader goes "Of course! The double helix hoozle whutzit! Why didn't I think of that despite only reading about it a minute ago?"

So far, you've been pretty darn good at making me go "Of course", what with the peroxide in the airlock (Though that was just really clever chemistry) and the safety on the laser pistol. Your attention to detail and talent for description already have me ready to say "Of course!" a third time.

P.S. Nice use of having artificial gravity fighting it out with regular gravity, I've never heard of that before. With your strong use of dialogue and characterization, I'd actually recommend changing this into a screen play when it's all said and done.

(I hate to disappoint, but I actually stole the gravity thing from Firefly. It wasn't a big plot thing, just a side comment, but it wasn't my idea. Actually, I have been saturating my work with Firefly references. The hydrogen peroxide and safety things were my ideas, though. :D

Thanks for the feedback, by the way, it means a lot.)

Well, it's still good writing you're doing, and I clearly need to watch more Whedonverse. Whedon is starting to become his own "Simpsons did it!" Just don't have any of your characters kill/fall in love with vampires, form a super hero team, start a sing-a-long blog, go to a cabin in the woods, or become living doll assassins (yeah..didn't watch that one either, so excuse the poor/completely off summary) and I'm pretty sure you'll be good to go.

(Technically they are people who were brainwashed and implanted with different personalities to fulfil various missions. But A for effort! And most if my references are superficial, so there's that. Have some chapter!)

Dobson paused. "Hells bells. Jesse? Get down here right away! I need a grease monkey!" He called on the open mike. "And make it snapping, we've got two minutes left at best." Turning to the engine, he started pulling out cables. A fuel supply rerouted here, a sparkler there.

Jesse showed up promptly, standing at attention. "Yes?"

"Shelf, bottom drawer, mix me a burn catalyst," Dobson said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jesse asked.

"For Hells sa... Crystallized oxygen and liquidation glycerin. Bowl. Mix!" He shouted, no time for more detailed instructions.

Crossing wires and flipping switches, he prepped the engine for a heavy burn. In all likelyhood, it would blow out and kill them all, but if they didn't try they would crash and burn anyways. "Catalyst?" He asked, checking the mix. Pastey, poorly mixed. "Perfect," he said, grabbing the mix and feeding it into the fuel supply.

"Tosh, we're go! Now!" Dobson called.

"Can't we wait a little longer? I wanted to endanger us some more," Tosh replied sarcastically, while gunning the throttle.

To say little of the crews survival, it certainly was an impressive show.

As Tosh gunned the throttle, he found himself with his life flashing before his eyes. Not all of it, just the time he felt like he had wasted. With his mortality so close at hand, it was embarrassing to think of all the time he spent digging up ancient video games, playing the best games of every generation. He was especially reminded of the oldest ones, the ones where you played as no more than a clump of pixels, and physics made no sense. Plumbers could fly, crocodiles functioned as walking pads, guns were made of solid gold, people could spontaneously change their direction in midair.

Then again, that last one he decided might be more real than it seemed, because that wass basically what the ship did. With a massive flame shooting out of the one good engine they bunny hopped in the air, careening back up and spinning wildly. The thruster quickly burnt out to a low steady flame, just enough to keep them from crashing all the way back down once again.

Inside the shuttle, for a couple seconds everything became weightless, the artificially gravitate unable to overcome the G-force of the hop. Then they started descending again, and gravity reminded them they were supposed to be pointed down.

Now another two thousand feet in the air, Tosh was able to get them back on course. It wasn't exactly flight, but it was a controlled gliding descent. They wouldn't be making it to their ideal destination, perhaps, but he aimed them for a nearby clearing. It was big enough to house the ten of them, and would provide a big enough space to land the shuttle for repairs. Eventually they could keep moving, ideally, finish the trip to the original destination, but for now it would have to do.

"Almost gave me a heart attack there, Dobs," Tosh called into the intercom. Then, "Good work."

Dobson held his microphones to his mouth, smiling. "Never ask me to do that again. One potentially deadly stunt is plenty for me."

"I'll do my best," Tosh said. "Everyone all right back there?" He called to the group huddled around the table.

"We're fine," David called back.

"Good flying!" Sarah added.

"How about in the back, you guys okay?" He called, checking in on the comatose, as well as Rebecca and Don, who were in both taking care of those who were unconscious.

"We're good," Rebecca called back.

"Fantastically," Tosh said. "Let's land this puppy."