LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

After the girls woke from their orgasm induced nap, it was mid afternoon and Christina remembered that her parents had made arrangements to pick up a car at a local used car lot.

Just subtly tossed in the snap on the top of the zipper. This is the first hint in this prequel of the domination to come. I have to wonder why the comment about that snap just slid by with no comment. And how it didn't get noticed by Christina when she put it on, as well as how it got snapped by Sandy.

hmmm...if she turned from thoughts of Eric to bringing Sandy home to show mom and dad, how committed was she?? a bush in the hand is worth... I didn't really say that .

The relationship continues to grow naturally and lovingly. Sandy like so many others in a new relationship is afraid she's going to be a burden on Christina.

• 2 weeks later...

Sandy was starting to feel better, but she was still kind of weak. Christina had changed her before they went to bed and they cuddled a while before falling asleep. Both slept soundly until morning. Christina woke first and changed her diapers and used the toilet. She was OK with wetting but disliked the feeling of poop next to her skin. She noticed that Sandy had both wet and messed in the night and needed changing ASAP before she started leaking. Christina placed a pad underneath her and proceeded to clean and change her as Sandy was half-asleep. She took her meds and fell back asleep.

Later that morning Sandy finally awoke. She stretched and barely remembered being changed. But the burning sensation as she peed was almost gone. She found her roomie studying and hugged her from behind. "Thank you, my own mother would not be so nice. I will but us dinner out when I feel better as a thank you."

"That's not necessary, but accepted. We should go to the clinic for a follow up today. Maybe the doctor can tell us how long you will be pooping your diaper. Not that I mind, but I know it upsets you."

Later they were at the clinic. The doctor informed them that there was little in the literature about this, but heavy antibiotics were known to weaken bladder control. Sandy told the doctor that she did not mind wetting, but bowel control was yucky. "Your lack of urinary control could last a while, but should get better after several weeks or maybe months. Bowel control should come back sooner. Bur since you are wearing protection, you had better continue for a while."

THREE YEARS LATER

Both young ladies were set to graduate. They still shared an apartment and bedroom. Sandy had had several boyfriends who had been disappointments. Two had objected to her nighttime diapers. One had even told her to leave in the middle of the night after she had tried to go without and had wet the bed. Somehow Christina seemed the only one who understood her needs. Of course, she thought, she wears also, so it is no surprise that she is sympathetic.

Christina had occasionally dated, but she had concentrated on her studies. She had already been accepted at a dental school in the next state. She still wet at night and often wore diapers or pads of various absorbency depending on her needs and access to the potty. She usually had about five minutes notice, but often found it easier to wet her diaper when busy. Sandy had wet 24/7 after her UTI for three months. Unfortunately, she had suffered several reinfections, each of which caused a further loss of control.

It was now graduation day. They had decided on thick diapers and plastic panties under support hosiery with nice summer dresses and heels. They checked each other to see if they were tucked in correctly. They knew the ceremony would include speeches, mostly boring. It was easier to just leak in their diapers as they sat.

Soon the big day was over and they were to start a new chapter in their lives. Sandy had gotten a certification as a dental assistant so she was going to work as such to help support Christina's schooling. They had already found housing near school and Sandy had found work in an office nearby.

• 2 weeks later...

It was time for the two graduates to leave for the drive to their new lives in another city. The drive was to be at least six hours so they were both double diapered and plastic pantied. They had packed a cooler with sodas and juice to drink on their way. Christina started driving as they listened to music. About an hour into the trip, Christina felt her roommate and sometimes lover lifting her skirt and testing her wetness level. "Not too wet yet. Although I would have thought that you were able to hold it longer than this."

Christina replied "I knew I would wet sooner or later so I just let it seep out. Sometimes I am not aware of wetting. I guess that's what can happed when I have worn so often and have a willing diaper changer handy." This was accompanied by a smile and patting of Sandy's thickly diapered crotch. "What about you?"

Sandy said "Oh, I am a little damp but OK for now. Let's drive another several hours unless you are hungry now. I put some pads in the back seat and we can sit on them just in case. I am anxious to get to our new place and get settled in. I have some snacks if we get famished. We can make a diaper changing stop at the rest area. I will drive for a while when we do. If we keep moving, we can get our keys this afternoon from the office rather than stay in a motel."

Everything went smoothly and they settled into their new apartment. One of the first orders of business after the obligatory diaper changes was to waterproof the mattress with a latex sheet and pad above to reduce sweating during the night. After a quick grocery run, they diapered each other and slept soundly.

They had moved on a Thursday and neither had obligations until Monday. Part of the time was spent doing necessary shopping for the new place. It was a two bedroom, although the spare bedroom was to become mainly a study/computer room. Christina knew her classes were going to be difficult, but she really was looking forward to them. Now that she had her undergrad degree, most of her classes would be of interest and she vowed to do well. Sandy's new hygienist job started Monday and she was excited. Her family could not afford to help her as Christina's did. That was OK, she thought, as she was tired of school and wanted to start earning her way. Of course, if she were able to help her roomie out with studies, she would be more than happy to be of use.

They spent their evenings checking out the local restaurant and bar scene. It looked as if they would fit in well. Both liked the ambience of college towns. This city had a thriving business district downtown, so there was more than the school to recommend itself.