LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

They returned to their rooms and prepared for the trip to the fetish club with Sindy. Danni's gaff was removed, giving them access to his now stiff dick. After his titty feeding, they made passionate love with his open plug in place. They rediapered each other and napped, as their evening might be late. Several hours later they were cleaned up as ther was a knock on the door. Sindy was there with a suitcase of outfits. "I picked out some nice ensembles for both of you diapered hotties. I hope I can keep my hands to myself tonight!"

She laid out an outfit for Sandy first. It was white rubber nurse's dress. It displayed her milk-producing tits prominently. It was zipped up and Sandy realized that it would be hard to remove by herself. Diapers would make potty trips unnecessary. It had an above the knee skirt. Her rubber panties and thick diaper would show if she wasn't careful. She vowed to not always be careful.

Danni's gaff was replaced and he was diapered again. His nonplug was in place also. His outfit included black support tights and 4" sandals which were strapped on to his feet. His longline bra and fake tits were joined by a long leg panty girdle. Both ladies expressed satisfaction on his feminine appearance below the waist. Sandy noticed the line was smoother. He would have to wait until later for an orgasm. Sindy next produced a canvas straitjacket which the ladies buckled up the back. His arms were put through loops at each side and the front. Sindy reached between his legs and secured a crotch strap to the back of the jacket. It was secure but not overly uncomfortable. He was not allowed pants other than the girdle. Sandy informed him "Tonight you are a dangerous person under my control. I cannot trust you at a party like this so I am your nurse and keeper. Behave and you will be rewarded. But I guess you will have no choice but to behave!"

Both ladies laughed.

Sandy made him drink a nasty quart of stuff. She informed him that it was a laxative such as that used in prep for medical procedure. It would cause massive diarrhea in about an hour. She packed a diaper bag for both. Sindy meanwhile had dressed in a black rubber catsuit with lubrication inside consisting of a light vegetable oil allowing her to stretch the neck to enter. There were no openings in the suit so she would just pee in the suit all night. Two dildos were inserted into her pussy and ass. She wriggled in arousal and anticipation. Several orgasms would be forthcoming tonight. Danni had a long coat draped over his shoulders and buttoned. His sleeve ends were put the pockets of his coat. The ladies wore similiar coats. all to be unveiled at the party.

There was another knock at the door. Laura was dressed in black leather and looked quite the dominatrix. Christina had a collar and leash which Laura held. She was dressed in a jumpsuit similiar to prison garb, but it was tight and made of clear latex. She also had a set of ankle and wrist restraints attached to a leather waist belt. She had to shuffle slowly and her diapers and plastic pants were visible through the latex. They also donned coats for the walk through the lobby the the waiting limo.

Sindy said "You will all be the center of attention. I can't wait to introduce you to my friends! Some are almost as kinky as you!" The limo drove off.

• Like 1

"Some are almost as kinky as you!" ... how could that be? These sections are just amazing!

Christina's outfit complete with restraints would be fun and exciting.

Danni's outfit - gaff, butt plug, his/becoming her longline bra and for-now-fake breasts, capped off by the straight jacket would be exhilarating.

Maybe she'll 'get used to' the results of the medical prep and it's disgusting results - I'd enjoy everything but this and not sure I could get used to that.

But more than that, he is getting used to Sandy's total control. We know that Danni loves Sandy unconditionally and so has given over to her total control. For her, Danni can get used to just about anything - and maybe not even 'just about' anything.

I know we are nearing the completion of the story - I regret that it will be ending of the story, but admire the 'completion' of the fullness of their love.

All five of them were sitting in the back of the limo. Sandy said to Danni "open you mouth." He complied and she inserted the gag that Christina had made for him. It fit over his teeth and allowed about one inch of jaw movement. This allowed him to drink from a straw, and even to suck at a nipple, but kept him from speaking except in grunts. "This will help keep you under control to night." Under control, Danni thought. Here he was, strapped into a medical quality straitjacket, wearing diapers which were easily discernable to any close observer. His panty girdle covered the diaper and his sotckings. 4" heels completed the outfit. He was truly at the mercy of his new wife and her kinky friends. His only consolation was that Christina was restrained like a dangerous inmate. Maybe Laura would give her most of her attention rather than Danni. Sandy placed the key to his gag on a gold chain which hung between her milk producing tits.

Soon they arrived at a warehouse-like building at the edge of town. The two subs were led to the door as Sindy nodded to the doorman and slipped him a bill as he ushered them in. The room was rather large, but inviting with a dance mix playing in the background. Sindy was obviously a regular and greeted several women with kisses and introduced her guests. She introduced tham to Leslie, who seemed to be in charge somehow. Leslie wore a black leather halter top which pushed up her substantial breasts. She wore also a black leather miniskirt and fishnet hose which showed off her gartered stocking tops. "Great costumes! We love to see new subs here! If either need restraint, there are cuffs and chains attached to the walls in several places and also to some chairs. Let's go to the bar and get a cocktail"

Sandy told her "Danielle needs a straw. She has misbehaved and is only allowed to drink using a straw. She is a chronic masturbator and must have her hands restrained to keep her from diddling herself. She was complaining so I applied a gag. She should know better by now." Both ladies laughed. "I think a Whiskey Sour is called for. What do you think, Danielle?" He nodded, hoping the alcohol would ease the pain from his still sore and formerly virgin asshole. A few drinks and maybe he would feel less pain.

Sindy held the drink for him to slurp up with the straw. He finished and a replacement was ordered. It seems as if they wanted him to lose his inhibitions, not that he had many by now.

He had leaked in his diaper, but from experience he knew it would hold much more. What worried him was the full feeling in his colon. With the open plug in his aching bottom, he knew he was destined for dirty diapers before long. And with his gag, he would not be able to ask for a change.

Sandy led him to the dance floor and put her arms around him. Soon Sindy hugged him from behind and ground her crotch into his diapered butt. She whispered in his ear "That laxative we gave you a while ago must be working by now. I think it is so sexy the way your ass is held open for any woman to take advantage of. Now I command me to poop you diaper for me!" She reached around and massaged his abdomen abd pressed on his belly. He felt the semi-solid mass erupt from his useless asshole and sobbed right there. His control was gone until he was let out of this nightmare.

Sandy whispered in his ear "Shit for us! I now have control over your asshole! Whatever goes in or out will be my choice. You will be plugged at all times until you lose control completely. Then the only way to keep from pooping your diaper will be a plug. Your anal sphincter will be as useless as your bladder! I love it and I love you! You will so get used to it!" Danni hung his head in shame.

Both ladies placed their hands on his diaper and played with the poop. They rubbed it about his diaper area. It would have actually have felt OK to Danni, except his gaff kept his erection down. Sindy asked "How is she at pussy-eating?"

Sandy replied "See for yourself. She has been taking lessons from Laura, who is an expert. She says he is improving, but still needs more instruction." Danni cringed, as sessions with Laura were inevitably painful and humiliating. He felt that she used him to get even with all men for past slights, real and imagined. He knew she would love fucking his now non-virginal ass and she would not be as gentle as Sandy had been. Not that Sandy had been all that gentle.

Sindy led him by the loop on the chest of his jacket to the edge of the room and sat in a raised chair. She addressed Sandy as she explained "This is what we call a pussy licking chair. The licker can kneel on this pad and the lickee's pussy is at the correct height." Sindy sat and raised her skirt, exposing her naked crotch and thigh high black stockings. Danni inched closer and applied his lips and tongue to the task. He realized that his gag allowed him to open his mouth enough to give pleasure. Soon Sindy was writhing in pleasure under his trained lips. She let go a spurt of piss as she came which he swallowed. Soon she relaxed and let her bladder empty as Danni swallowed her piss. He was used to Sandy's quasi-ejaculation as she climaxed, but since she was incontinent for all practical purposes, this was his first experience at swallowing the contents of a full bladder. It tasted warm and a little salty, but not horrible. He was pulled to his feet as his lips were wiped and another drink offered. Sindy added "Soon my piss will go through him into his diaper! What a novel concept! I love it!"

Another liquid eruption escaped his now nonfunctional asshole. Sandy squeezed his diaper and announced out loud "I think you need a change. Where is the ladies room?" Leslie led them to the room. It had a handicapped stall which they entered. Sandy invited Leslie to stay and watch. First step was undoing the straitjacket crotch strap. Then the girdle and hosiery came down. After removing the plastic pants and diaper, Leslie saw Danni had a cock and balls.

"Wow! Great job! I and everyone else here thought he was a woman. That is the best CD I have seen in a long time. Are those titties real?"

Sandy replied "Not yet. But they will be soon! Then we will call her Danielle. In fact, I think I will call her Danielle starting tonight! Do you know any bitch her who would like to fuck her ass?"

"I know I would! It looks like her ass is getting trained to accept large dildoes and strapons. I have my strapon in my bag. I would love to fuck your new woman tonight!"

Danni was scared. His new name was Danielle and they were referring to him in the female gender. Well, it only made sense as the only male parts of him were his balls and dick. He guessed he would get used to it.

• Like 1

Danielle was now rediapered and secured again in the straitjacket. She had already tried to wriggle out of the restraint, but all it did was to tighten the crotch strap. It was not overly tight, but she knew that another bout of diarrhea was on the way. The medical prep laxative she had been made to drink was doing the expected. She hoped there would be no more assfucking for tonight, she was still sore.

They saw Laura and Christina on the dance floor. It was hard for Christina to move much in her prisoner-style restraints. About all she could do was shuffle around woth Laura's arms around her. Laura said "Look at our Danielle going to get a change. I bet she pooped herself already. Maybe I should have had you drink the prep also so we could have had two dirty diapers tonight!" Christina shook her head in the negative. Peeing her diaper was not so bad, she was used to it. But losing control of her bowels was another story. It was something that frightened her, and Laura knew it. Laura noted her vehement response and filed away the thought for future use.

Soon it was time to leave the kink party. Their hostess showed them to the exit and extracted an E-Mail address from Sandy. Sindy whispered in Sandy's ear and received a nod. She entered the rear of the limo with the others. Soon they were back at their hotel. They donned their long coats to hide the costumes in the lobby and elevator. Danieele had pooped herself in the limo and needed a change. All five ladies went to the bridal suite and the king-sized bed. Danielle watched Sindy and Sandy embraace and exchange saliva. They giggled and looked at Danielle and giggled some more. She knew that more humiliation was coming.

Christina's yellowed diaper was visible and starting to leak. Laura decided to take her back to their room for a change and punishment. Laura had seen her flirting with a similiarly restrained guy so she merited punishment.

Sandy pulled the key to Danielle's gag from between her breasts. She noted with approval of Danielle's staring at her breasts in arousal. Her gag was removed along with a warning to stay silent. Her jacket crotch-strap was loosened and she was stripped to the waist including th removal of his gaff. "See how much she likes this, Sindy. Look at that erection which is no way for a lady to act. You can clean her poopy butt . I am sure she will reward you with a tongue orgasm."

Sindy said "Screw that! As soon ass she is clean, I am going to fuck her ass with this strap-on. The thought of a submissive girly-man has my juices running down my leg. Let's put my new bitch in the position!"

Danielle's jacket was tightened except for the dreaded crotch strap. She was positioned over a pillow with her almost virgin ass in fucking position. Sindy pulled from her bag a double dildo which Danielle moistened thoroughly. After all, more lubrication the better, she thought. Sindy eased the intruder slowly into his now clean ass. The harness and open plug allowed her cock to enter easily. Sandy positioned herself so that Danielle could suckle her breasts as she was getting her ass fucked. Sindy reached around her and pumped her dick, controlling the ejaculation to coincide with her own.

The two ladies were exhausted. Sindy was invited to spend the night in their bed. They decided to leave Danielle in the straitjacket overnight to ensure good behavior. She was rediapered and the hated crotch strap was fastened again. Danielle felt as if her ass would never totally close. She was more correct that she thought, as Sandy planned to leave her with an open asshole permanently. Anal rape was part of the training.

Sandy and Sindy laid in bed on either side of Danielle. They both rubbed Danielle's dick through her diaper and fell asleep shortly.

Sandy was the first to awake. She offered her tit to Danielle and she started the morning routine. Soon Sindy woke and silently asked for permission. Sandy nodded and she suckled the other breast. "I may have to put you in diapers also. It seems that breast milk has a side effect of causing urinary incontinence." Both giggled. Sindy collected her clothing and left after exchanging contact information with Sindy. They had made a friend to visit when in Sin City. Sandy let Danielle out of the jacket. She loved what it had done for her sub and vowed to use it again soon.

They relaxed and napped for a while. Soon it was time to pack for the trip back to the city. Both were securely diapered as Laura was unlikely to make a potty stop unless she herself was leaking. The trip back was quiet as all four thought about recent events. Danielle was no longer Danni, and the women were referring to him in the feminine gender. The wedding only seemed to give Sandy more control over him/her. Was this a good thing or not?

Yes he will get used to it. It is not like he has a choice, does he?

Now for the section everyone has been calling for.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning Danielle was wakened earlier than usual. Sandy hurried him through changes and dressing. The plug was removed from his butt and he was only given water to drink. Sandy drove to a medical office and entered an office marked "Plastic Surgery Associates". A pretty receptionist greeted them and led them to an exam room. Sandy helped Danielle undress totally. It was the first time in quite a while other than their wedding that he had no breasts glued to his chest. Only his diaper remained.

An attractive Asian woman enterd wearing a lab coat. "Hi, Danielle. I am Dr. Lee. Sandy and I have planned this for some time. She has decided that you deserve your own breasts. And to save you from worrying, we will do it today! She has already brought us your blood samples and all is good to go. Let's look at our options." Dr. Lee brought out several samples. "These are what we call a C+ size. It gives you a set of medium-large boobs. You will probably be able to wear D cups with just a little padding. Hold these to your chest as a get a test bra for you."

She brought out a plain white bra with many adjustable straps. She slipped it on and made some small changes. "Stand up! Notice that these are bigger than you current set. Do you feel the weight?" Danielle nodded.

Sandy chimed in. "You look so hot like that!" To the doctor she confided "I am really bi-sexual. Now I will have the best of both worlds! Both a cock and titties to have and play with. Are you OK with this?" Danielle was somewhat in shock, but nodded agreement. She knew how much it meant to her wife. Danielle could refuse her nothing.

Dr Lee comforted him. "This is a common procedure these days. We do this for quite a few transsexuals. At least your mistress will allow you to keep your junk."

Soon it was time for pre-op. Sandy changed Danielle into a clean diaper and the nurse inserted an IV in his hand. Next thing he knew, he woke and was groggy and sore. Sandy was with her and told her everything went well. Sandy lifted the sheet and Danielle saw her new titties under a surgical support bra. They seemed huge! "You have been initiated into the sisterhood of bra-wearers. This size will make it uncomfortable to go without support. You will have to wear support at night for a while and maybe even longer. I will decide. The operating room team thanked me for having you in a diaper, otherwise there would have been a poopy mess to clean up! I love you so much for doing this for me. We will be so happy. I can't wait to suck on your new boobies! Now get some rest." He slept.

About 6:00 PM he was released from the clinic. The nurse rolled him to the parking lot and helped Sandy secure him in the SUV. She kissed him and assured him "The worst is over. You are so brave to do this for me. We are going to Laura and Christina. They will help me watch you tonight. There can be side effects from the anesthesia. One common effect is incontinence, but the crew saw that that would not be an issue for you!"

Soon they arrived at Laura's. She helped him from the car and to the couch. Christina was loke a kid on Christmas morning. "Let me see. let me see!" Sandy opened Danielle's robe and Christina rresponded "Oh they are so big! I want to touch and massage them!" laura took notice. It was going to be difficult to keep Christina from fucking him. But ther were ways...

• Like 1

Danielle's new titties were held in a post-surgical bra that was not appealing at all. "It's OK, sweetie." Laura told her "As soon as you heal, we will go bra shopping together. This is so exciting! I get to have a husband and a sister all in one! Now it is time for a painkiller and a nap." She led her to the now familiar guest suite at Laura's house. She gave him a pill and lowered the flaps on her nursing bra for Danielle to suckle. "I only wish we could make your new titties produce milk. But modern science can only do so much!" Danielle fell asleep as Sandy changed her wet and poopy diaper.

Danielle woke several hours later to Sandy removing her the surgical garment and applying an anti-biotic cream. Sandy's milk was drained and Danielle slept again.

Next morning there was only a little swelling as Sandy prepared her for a follow-up visit to the surgeon. At the office Dr. Lee removed the surgical dressing and proclaimed the operation a success. Sandy was given instructions to massage the new breasts to break up adhesions and avoid scar tissue. A new surgical bra was produced. Dr. Lee wanted too see Danielle in a week. "After that, she can be fitted for regular support bras. Welcome to the world of titties, Danielle!"

Danielle was already getting a little tired, so they returned to Laura's for lunch. Danielle's nutritional needs were less as the breast milk was filling her up. Another nap ensued.

Laura and Christina returned from work. They sat with the newlyweds and opened a bottle of wine. Danielle was not allowed as she still had medication to take. Laura proposed a toast "Here's to our newest bra wearer. May her boobies always remain yummy!" They clinked glasses and drank. "I have discussed this with Christina. We would like the two of you to move into this house. You see we have plenty of room. You can have the guest suite, and we will put in a changing table for both of you. I know Sandy's house is only a rental, so selling is not a problem. We love you both and think we can have a lot of fun here. What say you?"

Danielle was scared. She remembered the harsh treatment Danni had gotten from the avowed lesbian. Bur Sandy chimed in "Yes! I think it is a great idea! You can continue Danielle's oral sex lessons. She is improving greatly, but still needs instruction. I could use some help changing her dirty diapers. Danielle still needs some anal loosening. I think you can take care of that, Laura!" She ignored Danielle's look of horror.

• Like 1