LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love My Mother Role.

I love my role as mommy with my boyfriend for two reasons. The first is I hated that as my kids grew up they needed me less and less. I never pushed them to use the toilet but they wanted to use it all on their own. My girl was 2 years old when she stopped wearing diapers in the day. My boy was almost 4 years. He did wet the bed till he was 8 years old. I loved getting them ready for bed when they were kids. I did miss diapering my son for bed time. I remember diapering him for 5 months after he stopped wetting at night. I told him at the time I just want to be sure. But I knew it was time to put the diapers away. The other reason I love being mommy in charge is my ex husband was always trying to be head of the house. He never wanted to spend time with me If my boyfriend upsets me or is not doing as he is told. He gets disciplined. Maybe stand in the corner or sometimes a good old fashion spanking. Plus he will always be my little guy who needs to be mothered.

Wow,

Your guy is one lucky guy, & I sure hope he realizes how lucky he is. It sounds like you realize how lucky you are as well which is a good thing,

Rockies Fan.

• 3 weeks later...

I love being a mommy as well. In the "real world," my husband is a strong, take-charge man. Don't get me wrong- I love that about him. But I also love when we're role playing and he snuggles up in my arms for Mommy and Me time. He looks up at me like I'm every good thing in the world and all of the sudden the little issues don't matter, because he's my sweet little baby boy, forever and always.

• 3 weeks later...