LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Most Wonderful Weekend

My G/F has pretty much known about my DL side since the day we got together. I'd told her at that point as I thought that my ex wife would use the information to try and ruin the new relationship.

She has always said that she was comfortable about me wearing now and again over night and had even gone as far as powdering me and help put a disposable and plastic pants on me. She would hold me in bed and let me wet but that was as far as it went.................until this weekend.

It was a weekend that our children were with their other parents, so on arrival back from work on Saturday afternoon, my OH dragged me up up to our bedroom, stripped me and lay me down on our bed. She then powdered me and proceeded to put me into an M4 and pulled a pair of my favourite plastic pants over the top. I was then dressed in my 'baby' footed pjs and told to come downstairs.

We sat there together and she asked me confide to her my inner most feelings about what I would like to make my experiences in nappies better.

After a deep breath I told her almost everything, how I'd like to be encouraged/told to wet my protection, on how it would be great to spend an extended period in nappies (changed from a wet one to a clean one) and how I'd enjoy her further participation in my 'thing' from the point of a loving mother looking after her older wetter.

The result of my 'off loading' was one of the best weekends of my life. I was made to tell her when I needed to wet (at which points she'd tell me I was nt allowed to use the bathroom, but to use my disposable), my G/F would regularly check how wet I was and changed me when I needed a fresh diaper (I got through 5 M4's) and I was told to wear a nappy and plastic pants under my jeans when we went out for Sunday lunch and paid a visit to the local shops.

Her acceptance and being allowed to live out my 'desires' has made me love her even more (Which I did nt think was possible) and after sending her a bb message this morning to thank her again she replied that having me "open up to her some more had made her feel even closer to me and her love for me stronger than she ever thought possible"

Sorry, if this seems like a thread 'bragging' how lucky I am to have found such a partner, but I know I am truly truly lucky

Oh and she's gorgeous as well as being a kind understanding partner

Very niceto hear! Try and find out what she's into fantasy-wise and indulge her for a day or two! If it's nothing kinky or sexual, go to great lengths to make a nice sensual night for her... whether that's letting her pick a chick-flick to go see, a fancy dinner, cuddles by the fire, ect... only you would know! Make sure to reciprocate- it'll speak louder than any words you can fathom ;).

Very niceto hear! Try and find out what she's into fantasy-wise and indulge her for a day or two! If it's nothing kinky or sexual, go to great lengths to make a nice sensual night for her... whether that's letting her pick a chick-flick to go see, a fancy dinner, cuddles by the fire, ect... only you would know! Make sure to reciprocate- it'll speak louder than any words you can fathom ;).

Cheers.

Yeah, I already do that, even whilst I wear I always make sure she has 'fun'.

I s'pose she enjoys pleasing me as much as I do her :)

• 3 months later...