LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife And My Diapers

my wife found my diaper laying in the bedroom one night. she was ok with it once she found out how excited I get she joins in some time she wears a diaper and walks around the house to turn me on.Now she sometimes diapers me a night and then lets wet them and sleep all night in them.I am so glad she understands.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. I'm glad that your wife understands and participates as well. My fiance is getting into it more and more with me and sometimes I think she enjoys it more than I do. I have to remind her sometimes that I wear the diapers in the family, lol. I agree with you though, there is nothing like having your significant other run around the house in a diaper, it's a big turn on.

Apparently you got so excited you double posted and couldn't type legible sentences.

If your interested I'm willing to trade my ability to make well formed sentences for your diapered S.O. Think about it.

If your interested I'm willing to trade my ability to make well formed sentences for your diapered S.O. Think about it.
If "your" interested, Morv? Not, "If you're interested"? Careful about throwing stones inside that glass house of yours. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.

-RMS

Heh. I was going to point that out, but RMS beat me to it.

Morv: J/K :boxing:

If "your" interested, Morv? Not, "If you're interested"? Careful about throwing stones inside that glass house of yours. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.

-RMS

Not that Morv needs any help defending himself, but he didn't say anything about spelling, which is very different than making decipherable sentences. I read it as being slightly humorous with a tad of envy mixed in, but we all interpret and see things the way we want sometimes, including me.

Phantom, my only point was that we all make mistakes. Morv is obviously a good writer with a good understanding of sentence structure, grammar, and, yes, spelling. Not everyone has those gifts and I just don't think people should be mocked for not having them. We're all good at something, thank God it's not all the same thing.

-RMS

I'll let you debate whether it was intentional for humor or a typo, but I will ensure you that I am quite able to determine the difference between a possessive pronoun and a contraction.

[Morv gives you two hints: he has a degree in English and he has a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor, which includes mocking people. Morv throws you a curve ball: he doesn't shy from mocking people for their short comings, even when he shares them. Morv tosses another fact: he knows how to use dictionary.com. Morv rambles senseless things: once he had a vision of a small Japenese girl singing the phrase, "We have sixteen cats, and one is Pookie-Bear." Morv's final clue: he has no abilties in mathemagics.]

Phantom, my only point was that we all make mistakes. Morv is obviously a good writer with a good understanding of sentence structure, grammar, and, yes, spelling. Not everyone has those gifts and I just don't think people should be mocked for not having them. We're all good at something, thank God it's not all the same thing.

-RMS

I can agree to disagree with that, lol. :)

I'll let you debate whether it was intentional for humor or a typo, but I will ensure you that I am quite able to determine the difference between a possessive pronoun and a contraction.

[Morv gives you two hints: he has a degree in English and he has a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor, which includes mocking people. Morv throws you a curve ball: he doesn't shy from mocking people for their short comings, even when he shares them. Morv tosses another fact: he knows how to use dictionary.com. Morv rambles senseless things: once he had a vision of a small Japenese girl singing the phrase, "We have sixteen cats, and one is Pookie-Bear." Morv's final clue: he has no abilties in mathemagics.]

My head hurts, can you repeat that after I have a few beers in me? :beer:

Good for her! This is such an innocent and sweet fantasy! It's certainly much better than some. My little Turtlepins doesn't even watch TV anymore. All he wants to do is wear three or four thick diapers, his vinyl baby pants, and suck his fooler. We sit and read like that often of an evening. He'll rub my feet and put lotion on them and I'll pat his bum afterwards while he reads. It usually puts him right to sleep though. You tell your wife from me, "Well done."