LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Smell

Most would say to use DREFT baby soap to soak your plastic pants in while you clean them.....let then soak so they pick up some of the scent.

I have use "Baby Powder" scent (purchased from Michael's or Hobby Lobby) that I put on cotton balls and wrapped in a handkerchief, then putting the cloth inside my plastic pants and put the pants into a gallon sized Zip-loc for a few days. It's important not to let the oily scent come in contact with your plastic pants. The baby powder smelling Zip-loc can be used repeatedly.

I also put the baby powder scent on the air-freshener tag I hang from the rearview in my car. Puts me in a good mood for driving.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Rite Aide baby lotion mixedwith water and sprayed on with a trigger spay bottle.After a few of these the smell will become part of the material

I hand wash my plastic pants in the bathroom sink using bar laundry soap, fels naptha or zote, in warm water. if they have picked up the smell of being in my wet diaper longer than I should be, I let them soak for a while. Rinse in warm water and hang in my shower to dry.

I would stay away from naphtha. If I recall aright, it is a petroleate