LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Help My Partner Enjoy His Time More As A Dl

Hi I am not a ABDL but my partner of 2 years is. I dont mind at all and put him in one whenever we get the chance, but i would like to know what he exoects of me or would like me to do as i am sure the he wants more but is too afraid to say. Is the anybody who has been through similar things. my partner is a DL not AB as far as I know?

As a diaper lover without any AB tendencies, if he truly is just a diaper lover, he most likely, first and foremost, wants acceptance of his particular kink. From there it can take any of several directions. The second most common desire is often having a partner occasionally partake with them. I'd guess just going about the normal routine without making a (pardon the pun) stink about the diapers is the best course until he can feel comfortable enough to tell you in his own time.

Unless it embarrasses him, treat the diaper like underwear. If you would grab his bottom, continue to do so with the diaper. If you feel he is wet, say so. Some people like the humiliation factor though that is a personal choice.

The worst thing you could do is be disgusted with it and demand he stop. If he says he will, he is deluding himself. I hope this helps with a little insight into the kink, because, after all, it is just a kink most never know about.

Thanks for you comments. I try my best, putting diapers on him, holding him while he wets. I still cuddle up to him all night while he is wearing the same as I would when he isnt, but i still feel that i am not doing enough. He is a member on here although he doesnt know that i am. I also read through his posts just to get an insight on how he is feeling to see if there is anything that i can do more for him. but it makes me feel like a spy.

Although my boyfriend is an AB/DL instead of just a DL, I think I know where you're coming from. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do when I first started changing him and such, but all I had to do was ask and he told me. It's something we can easily talk about. But if he doesn't like talking about it, the best you can do is try things out and see what he likes and doesn't like. Treat him the same as you would if he didn't wear, and be open to any hints he might give as to what he wants. Communication is really an important part of this whole thing, so try asking him about it and see what he says.

• Like 1

He's a very lucky man for you to take interest and want to improve his 'experiences' by joining this site and asking for help.

Just a thought, have you told him of all your desires? Perhaps he feels that he can't ask for more because he does nt want it to be 'one way traffic', that he'd like to make you happy too.

Or perhaps he is nt sure that you really are okay with his 'thing' and wants to prevent making you feel uncomfortable by doing extra things that he'd like to try. If he has nt told former partners of his about this fetish then he may still be unsure of how it's been recieved.

I wish you both all the best

Good point Forced! The other side is to also define your limits. For example, I'm DL and my wife is AB. Neither of us are into messing so that is a limit for both of us for each other. Also, we aren't into public displays or embarassment. My point is, it's as necessary to know the boundaries as well as what is desired. He has boundaries and so do you. Of course you know that communication is necessary and maybe he is reluctant because he's afraid that what he wants is outside one of your limits. Perhaps when you tell him what your limits are, he'll know that what he wants isn't out of bounds.

Good luck!

• Like 1