LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

These are by far the best diapers/nappies that I have tried. About 3 years ago they started to have a cloth cover which I dont usually like but I think these are worth trying.

The tapes told very well and if you buy the highest absorbency they hold much more than any other product I have ever tried.

They are expensive but worth the money if you can afford to spend it.

I think they're ok, but frankly they're nothing particularly special if you've tried a decent range of diapers.

I've tried the plastic and cotton-feel backed ones - both hold about as much as a Tena Slip Maxi (atleast the Super Plus ones do), but otherwise they're nothing special (unless you're in the US where they have a generally crap selection of 'mainstream' adult disposable diapers). For those interested, you can see what they look like in my Euron Form (Medium, Super Plus, Cottonfeel-backed) gallery.

A word of caution on the cotton-feel backed ones: like most* cottonfeel backed ones, they eventually seem to leak through the backing material, particularly during extended wear periods (e.g. at nights). This could be only a matter of an hour or so if you are a heavy wetter. Also, remember even though they use dual-layer tabs/fasterners, they will pull off some of the backing material with them if you re-sit the tabs, meaning the layer will loose its adhesiveness if you resit the tab more than once. If you're someone who is fairly active or needs to resit the tabs after more than 5 mins of wearing, stick to something with a hook and loop style fastener if you want cotton-feel ones, and nappies with a dedicated landing zone if you want plastic backed.

* -- (arguably the Tena Ultima isn't afflicted by the first issue so much)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
So are the Euron Form plastic or cloth backed. I'm looking for an the best plastic backed nappy in the UK and I think the best option is Tena slip Maxi.
There are still plastic ones out there, but I believe they are going to cloth
  • 7 months later...

i get supplied euron super plus in plastic back free through the nhs.they do make them in fabric back but they suffer the same seepage problems as all fabric backed nappies. if you want more info on their products look up 'ontex'online they manufacutre lille, euron and manyother brands of hygiene products.

i get supplied euron super plus in plastic back free through the nhs.they do make them in fabric back but they suffer the same seepage problems as all fabric backed nappies. if you want more info on their products look up 'ontex'online they manufacutre lille, euron and manyother brands of hygiene products.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...