LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried The All White Bambinos Diapers.

annee

Hi Annee. I have tried the Bambino Classico but technically they are not all white because of the applique they put on the front. So not sure if it's the same thing. They were one of the closest diapers i've ever seen to being a Pampers. If your talking about the new one they came out with I can't help you but it sounds like a big thick diaper.

Thanks I need to find a good diaper for when we go out of town. I want him to feel safe about wetting at night. He has been getting good at just letting go when he is in bed. I do not want him to worry when we are away. It has taken a lot of time for me to get him to this point. Training him to just let go without thinking is harder than you would think.

Aloha Anne Bambino does have an all white diaper called Bambino Bianco. They are good diapers and hold up during the night. The bianco diapers that are out now are much thicker than the previous Bianco diapers. Give them a try, these are my favorite diapers and I wear them to bed.

Hi annee. Bambino Bianco's are some of my favorite diapers. They also remind me the most of old style pampers from the 70's and 80's. I'm not too sure how the small size will perform but I can say that the large and extra large sizes are excellent. Your guy will be very lucky indeed if you decide to go ahead and get him some of those for your trip.

Bianco's are great if you want a thick diaper that is generic. And, they do prevent most leaking from the side.

That said, I would still suggest a pair of plastic pants. Any disposable diaper can leak on the side, it's just very rare with Bambinos.

Guest diaperj71

Yes the biancos are about as close as you will get to the old school pampers. They rise a little low for me so I go with dry 24/7s but otherwise biancos are great.

Not sure if they still do it but you could ask them to send you one of the smalls and one medium in a sample pack. But if he is your baby, I would put him in the prints :P But all their diapers sands the Bellissimo are the same diaper just with different prints or none.

I have ordered the med white I hope they fit him OK. I did not get the print because I will use them when we travel so it will be a bit more discrete at the airport when the TSA looks in our luggage. I will use plastic pants I just love the old time toddler look he has when wearing them. Plus leaks. Thanks again

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...