LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Find At Local Thrift Store

wetdiap

Check out this find I just stumbled upon at the local thrift store.

I've never seen these before; they are Tranquility Selects. Not the best diaper, but at 3.00/pack I had to grab six! I left a few packages that were ripped open.

They are blue with dual yellow wetness indicator strips that turn blue when wet. The package says they will hold 19.3oz (571ml). This diapers greatest feature is the refastenable tapes. I love these because as I wet my diapers I can re-tighten them eliminating some sag. I will most likely double and tripple up when wearing these.

post-41375-0-76148400-1348620186_thumb.j

post-41375-0-99499300-1348620191_thumb.j

post-41375-0-76148400-1348620186_thumb.j

post-41375-0-99499300-1348620191_thumb.j

That is a great find. Are Tranquility Select diapers plastic or cloth backed ?

I had a great find at a thrift store yesterday as well. Abena L4 for $4.94 a bag. I wear medium diapers and were not sure how they would fit so I only bought one bag.

I'm pretty positive those are what i saw at my local salvation armmy store a few months ago, i posted about. They were pretty cheap, 3-5 bucks i think. If only i coulda got some.

Great haul.

I actually saw three packs of Abena pull ups at a local thrift store last weekend for $8 a piece, but they were mediums and I wear large. It's amazing what you can find if you just look in the right places.

These "thrift store" threads pop up often, so excuse me if I posted this before.

Was in a "Close out" store a couple months ago, in the area of 15 Mile & Gratiot in Clinton Township, MI. There were pallets full, literally "tons" (by weight, lol) of Depends in Large & X-Large to be had very cheap. Too bad I'm more 'medium.' lol

That is a great find. Are Tranquility Select diapers plastic or cloth backed ?

I had a great find at a thrift store yesterday as well. Abena L4 for $4.94 a bag. I wear medium diapers and were not sure how they would fit so I only bought one bag.

That is a good deal on Abena. I personally would buy them and try to resell them on like ebay or somthing. I buy diapers that I cant use all the time with the thought of resale in mind. Abenas generally retail for 19.00 or more a bag, so even if you could get 10-15.00 each you would be doing great.

These "thrift store" threads pop up often, so excuse me if I posted this before.

Was in a "Close out" store a couple months ago, in the area of 15 Mile & Gratiot in Clinton Township, MI. There were pallets full, literally "tons" (by weight, lol) of Depends in Large & X-Large to be had very cheap. Too bad I'm more 'medium.' lol

I wish places around my town would have deals like that. I might take them up on a pallet of diapers.

Check out this find I just stumbled upon at the local thrift store.

I've never seen these before; they are Tranquility Selects. Not the best diaper, but at 3.00/pack I had to grab six! I left a few packages that were ripped open.

They are blue with dual yellow wetness indicator strips that turn blue when wet. The package says they will hold 19.3oz (571ml). This diapers greatest feature is the refastenable tapes. I love these because as I wet my diapers I can re-tighten them eliminating some sag. I will most likely double and tripple up when wearing these.

Thats a good find. When I lived in a larger town I would find select diapers quite often. They are decent diapers and the double tape is nice. I found doubleing them up made them last lots longer. I havent worn them in a while though as most of my selects are in storage.