LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Christine

I have actually had for once real conversation with my last relative and older sister and we filled in information about things that we new that the other did not about various things in our lives and you might remember in the last post i made to you we talked about our birth years being 64 66 68 and how as an adult i went cloth and had no idea about childhood which being 68 could go either way well here is what i found out that was most surprisingL

My father never wanted any kids what so ever so the time spent working with a therapist trying to figure out how i went from"daddy's little boy" to demon child was nothing to do with me it was an act for my Mother that he got tired of putting on he hated me the whole time,the only reason he had kids was because my Mother would not marry him otherwise,so he had kids and hated us everyday he was alive.

And the second thing all three of us kids wore cloth diapers in those years my Mother was not as sick as she was later in life and she hand sewed cloth diapers for all of us kids and like my sister wet her bed till she was fifteen she wore cloth diapers that where made by Mom, i remember she was a bed wetter but never thought about when she got a new mattress and it did not stink to high heaven what was she wearing i was oblivious to the fact that my sister who slept an arms reach from me wore diapers and i didn't even know where they came from that Mom made them and thats why she stopped stinking , i guess if there was an IQ test designed for DL's i would fail miserably because like i say she slept an arms reach from me and i never thought about diapers or rubber pants or anything that she would have been sleeping in next to me my whole childhood,

i only became diaper aware when i needed them, thats pitifull

Peace

Well whether or not you would be expected to know if she wore diapers and rubber panties depends on what she wore to bed. Nighgowns fit loosely. Besides, from what I get of your sotries you did not become a DL until after that (I could be wrong by virtue of misinterpretation here) But it still goes with the idea that your parents became parents before paper diapers became what they would be, despite the fact that they had existed since the early 1950's. Your parents would have considered them wasteful and they only became prominent because baby-boomers grew up amid prosperity and were lazy. Just about every baby-boom girl was, due to her dolls, familiar with diapers and rubber panties and even when paper diapers first became prominent rubber panties were in use for another 15 years and have always been recommended. also hand-made diapers were quite common and almost nobody used doublers since it was easier to just lay 2 or 3 diapers atop each other and fold them in one operation. Doublers or "soakers" only make the center line more thick than the sides and keep the wet against the delacate skin longer by having more layers of material to soak through. Then too, childrens' diapers were not readily available so that home-made were more common. if you read about me as a little girl you will find the same thing and you can see what was put on me when I stayed overnight with Anne and Linda' and their family. There were even a couple of pair of real rubber panties

Yes you are correct i was a stick in the mud "pissed on" incontinent about another damn issue dumped on me that i don't want or need to deal with until the DL's i new said you know this isn't the death sentence and if you lighten up about it and think about the stuff that could really ruin your day, take this as a practical joke you have to wear diapers to work whats the big deal if you learn to like them and find a girlfriend who isn't freaked by them you can have one hell of a good time-- so yes i started to stop looking at it like my life was over and began to "spread my Wings" and i'm still learning.

Peace