LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone ever thought of writing a book somewhere along the lines of "When Someone You Love, Loves diapers"? I'm just curious and I was thinking about it the other day. It would be like a Q/A book for the parents/friends/realtives, etc. of DLs and ABs. It might make it easier for people who want to come out of the diaper-closet but who just don't know what to say. Comments? Questions? Imput?

By the way, I don't feel I have the ambition to write such a book so if someone wants to use the idea, please feel free. I'll buy a copy!

There are a couple of books like that out there now. The problem with them is that they are written from the point of view of one person, and often will label all people who like to wear diapers as either "this" or "that".

For me, I just sat down with my wife and told her about it slowly, starting with how I liked to wear diapers, how long I had been into them, how they made me feel, and that it had nothing to do with actual children.

I introduced her to it slowly, because I could see she was turned off by it. She always accepted it, but doesn't get the same thrill that I do. By the way, my family doesn't know, only my wife.

I got one of those books for my wife, and it didn't do anything positive. I spent a lot of time saying "I don't do that, I'm not into that, I don't like that, and I don't know why the author grouped everyone together like that"

Best of luck, whatever you decide.