LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harvard Dl'S?

newandnervous

Welp, I don't typically respond to these posts, but just out of curiosity what in particular do you mean by understand? As in the interest that this website caters to or something else?

I'm not a Harvard student in particular, but I come from MA and know Cambridge "kind of well." I am a student in one of the Ivies (not saying which in a forum post) =P

PM me i guess? I'm quite a bit younger than 35 so... I understand if you'd rather not xD

Talk about narrowing down a population group...

State ... Not too horrible... City, well Boston does have lots of abdls... oh, only Harvard folks too... that's quite the cut, oh wait... grad students too now... and only be Daddy, not a dl too... Me thinks you'll have better luck looking on a site like FetLife or a kinky dating site.

Unless of course the purpose of your post was to brag about being a Harvard grad..... ;-)

Cute. Don’t worry; I get plenty of accolades without having to look for them on this site.

The purpose of my post was curiosity. I truly wondered if I was the only one out there, as these two sides of my personally seem in stark contrast. I am sure we all face that question when looking around at our peers, but as this is a new peer group for me, I was facing new anxieties.

I specified grad student, as I would feel uncomfortable and a bit creepy discussing this with someone who was 15 years younger than me. I specified Daddy because I don’t do well with submissive men. My reaction to pressure is to seek domination.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

• Like 1

Haha, well everyone regardless of their status/standard personality has their own quirks if fetish sites like this or anything else are any evidence. Rather, if my real life friends are any kind of indication, I would think that people in higher level education typically have more quirks, and on a more relevant note are waaaayyy more accepting of certain fetishes than the general population.

You're probably better off searching for that special someone on campus rather than on a site like this. As InD stated, you're rlyyyyyyy narrowing down the search, and personally i don't really get the Harvard restriction if you're aiming to just satisfy a certain fetish.

Meh I'm tired, kinda just blurted out that last post. Night.