LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy/Little One..Where Is Our Line?

sukyb

My daddy is also a little one.

Sounds strange even to me.

Yet he is wonderful, strong, loving and all the things a little would want.

He is also small and playful and wonderful as a beautiful little.

does anyone have the same conundrum?

Why do you consider that a conundrum? I think that sounds amazing, and would seem to me that because he also has a little side that he would know how to take care of little you even more because he knows exactly how it feels!

As amazing as it would be, the problems arise from A: how you view them in your relationship as an identity and B: when you might be afraid to initiate play of one type for fear they'd want the opposite.

I have a similar relationship with someone I know on MSN, we absolutely adore each other, and we can both switch but we have preferences - though I'm very, very comfortable topping for them (most of our conversations usually start with a variant of "*scoops you up in my arms and sits you on my knee*" despite her being older than myself). As a result (and, partly for the way we talk with one another outside play) we have a sibling relationship as a big / little dynamic and our genders swap as we want them to. You might want to consider identifying differently if it makes you two more comfortable.

I think it'd be best if you explored your boundaries to see how you two can play in different ways - although I would rarely put myself as a big for the strain it creates, for certain people I am very willing and able because of the way we interact rather than my own preferences.

Hope you can reach some greater happiness soon!